Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know defending her etc. But it's actually a legit marketing technique to quiet release a product, create a bit of a buzz and then grand reveal it properly.
So her hinchers sheep have spotted a new product out that she hasn't mentioned, feel as though they've stumbled upon a secret product, blab about it all over socials, other hinchers sheep see it and rush out to see/buy for themselves thus creating sales wave 1 and promo they haven't had to pay for.
Then there is a proper reveal with all the ad campaign, promo etc, which creates another wave of sales as more people see and go to buy and it reaches a further audience of non-sheep who may not have seen it.
The buzz from the quiet release gives it just that extra bit of unpaid promotion.

It's very clever. I don't think in this case she hasn't done her bit, as Hb are only just announcing it too. Hate to defend but that's how I think it's playing out.
I don't think you are defending her, I love it when nusty hens share this information, because as you have said it's a clear marketing tactics, driven by P&G. Her 'bit' will be contracted and signed off with NDA. While there may be creative licence (using the term losely) on her IG stories, she won't be able to be completely rogue. She is still a stinkin bastard, hope that helps 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In all the years on insta she's shown her washing on the line I think twice.. Three times? And every time was an ad purpose, washing line ad, this ad, that ad.
There was one time she hung gloves by the middle finger on her line, as a special 🖕 to tattle. And pretended it wasn’t intentional, giggle giggle innocent Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘It’s not cheap but I have lots of money so teehee I can afford it, you can search for cheaper alternatives because you’re all poor’
What on earth is the point of it though? Looks like it makes a whole load extra washing up, far too faffy for me. I once bought a chopping board with a tray under from lidl, never used the tray so never bought this utter crap since. Ince again she is rinsing the stupid sheep isn't she.

As for eucalyptus wonderland or whatever its called, I won't be bothering. I hate P&G with a passion unethical and environmentally toxic. I might take a sniff when I see it but that is all.

I know defending her etc. But it's actually a legit marketing technique to quiet release a product, create a bit of a buzz and then grand reveal it properly.
So her hinchers sheep have spotted a new product out that she hasn't mentioned, feel as though they've stumbled upon a secret product, blab about it all over socials, other hinchers sheep see it and rush out to see/buy for themselves thus creating sales wave 1 and promo they haven't had to pay for.
Then there is a proper reveal with all the ad campaign, promo etc, which creates another wave of sales as more people see and go to buy and it reaches a further audience of non-sheep who may not have seen it.
The buzz from the quiet release gives it just that extra bit of unpaid promotion.

It's very clever. I don't think in this case she hasn't done her bit, as Hb are only just announcing it too. Hate to defend but that's how I think it's playing out.
I feel soiled if I ever have to defend her.

Reactions: 16
She could use that chopping board to grate her cheese...oh no hold on Morrisons teschooos already do that for her.
Literally why did she cut the celery and strawberries on there. Surely the point is to use the attachments like she did. Again more pointless shite she don't have a use for

To be honessssscht I don’t know where to start with that reel guyssssssh 😳 First of all the chopping board on AmaZON is £46…. I beg your pardon Sopha, but bleeping nora, they saw you coming 🙄

As for all of that black fur stuff she emptied out of the drawer thingy, was it from the floofheads rugs or Jimbobcreepyslob’s hairy body 🤢

How has the log burner got so dussssshty, how often does this cleaning schensssatiooon actually dussscht 🤔 Or was Weepy in there creating a woodworking phenomenon that Sopha can brag about.

The little puddle, was it a Ribena piddle, from Sopha when she was counting down the big Hinchalyptus reveal or is she still counting down even though everyone and their dog knows about it 🤭

I think I zoned out after that to be honessssscht 😂
I haven't watched the reel, won't stop me from weighing in with my size five footz, I do believe the black fur is from fiddle, (nothing wrong with back hair on women, I won't hear of any nusty hen attempting to back hair shame fiddle, I only mention it because it's relevant and important information) when a mother cannot physically be with there new born 396 month old gigantic baby, a emotional support blanket can be made from the Mother's back hair. Not many people are aware of this, I certainly wasn't until I just made it up. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
More eucalyptus crap incoming, imagine your job is to hold eucalyptus & telling it to be quiet. There’s people working ridiculous hours & can barely afford the basics, this fraud does tit like this & makes millions, how is she not ashamed or embarrassed, vile
View attachment 1556631
The clue is, zophs going to stop with the snow and just use weed - am I correct ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘It’s not cheap but I have lots of money so teehee I can afford it, you can search for cheaper alternatives because you’re all poor’
Oh desperately trying to flog the Hunch effect, again another sales technique. Price hiking or holding back product to create demand.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain to me what that chopping board would be useful? Who is storing chopped up food under their chopping board? The drawers were so tiny!

I don't know how dryers work in the UK, but here in the states there is a vent hose that runs from the dryer to a hole outside. You clean the lint trap after every load because when it builds up it becomes a fire hazard. How in the hell does she have that much lint???

I'm also grossed out by her using the lint to wipe up a spill. All that pet hair and whatnot getting wet and mushy, makes me want to vomit

Oh what could it be????? Doesn't matter what the duck products or smell it is. More chemicals to spread around your home no doubt.....

Reactions: 8
Some happy news for everyone… our local Tesco is quite a big one and for the past year, there’s always a display bed with a Hinch bedding set on. Along with a huge end of aisle section dedicated to Hinch bits. Candle set ups, plates on display to show how you can arrange them, pillows, etc etc. For the past couple of months EVERYTHING has had yellow club card stickers on it / reduced to clear over everything. Nothing was budging and no one was buying anything even when it was going cheap. I went in this morning to get some bits and it’s like Hinch never existed 🤣 the bed now has a Tesco bedding set on it, the Hinch range has completely disappeared, there’s no “Hinch” banners or advertising. Goodbye 👋 X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Some happy news for everyone… our local Tesco is quite a big one and for the past year, there’s always a display bed with a Hinch bedding set on. Along with a huge end of aisle section dedicated to Hinch bits. Candle set ups, plates on display to show how you can arrange them, pillows, etc etc. For the past couple of months EVERYTHING has had yellow club card stickers on it / reduced to clear over everything. Nothing was budging and no one was buying anything even when it was going cheap. I went in this morning to get some bits and it’s like Hinch never existed 🤣 the bed now has a Tesco bedding set on it, the Hinch range has completely disappeared, there’s no “Hinch” banners or advertising. Goodbye 👋 X
Fantastic, looks like our tea ladies were correct, Tesco and Hinch are getting a divorce 🤭🤭🤭

Very KttP here, but another ‘exclusive’ Hinch scent…really? Like we couldn’t see that coming, she’s been laying down some pretty big hints about eucalyptus recently - schhhtlying it everywhere and talking about how she’s obsessed with it.

Of course I’m nosy so as soon as I can I’ll smell it!

Does the packaging say ‘Loved by Mrs. Hinch’? Not ‘Created by Mrs. Hinch’?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.