Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute, what was the point in wasting that tin foil to line the sink for the lint if she then used the lint to mop up a spillage?? And what's wrong with using kitchen roll 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Billy Bullshitter and her very rare kid free morning😂😂 Think u meant to leave the free bit out of that sentence🙄

Reactions: 18
Was that all lint from out of her dryer?! Haven’t they only lived there for five minutes? Does she not clean it out every time? Isn’t it SUMMER and she’s got a huge yard to hang washing? So many questions 😅
In all the years on insta she's shown her washing on the line I think twice.. Three times? And every time was an ad purpose, washing line ad, this ad, that ad.
I bloody love hanging my clothes outside in the summer, and in the winter I'll only use my dryer for bedding and towels - or emergency days if I need something washed and dried quick etc. But you're meant clean the lint out AFTER EVERY USE. She's been called out for this before and that lint she's just pulled out certainly isn't from one or two uses. Fire waiting to happen.

My friend hates clothes outside, she doesn't like the smell so she's a proper heavy dryer user, but with the cost of running a dryer daily she's had no option but to use her outside line - but ofcourse Soph doesn't need to worry about that 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't have a tumble dryer but can you actually collect water from it?? I thought a pipe was used to let all the warm air out?

Reactions: 5
I don't have a tumble dryer but can you actually collect water from it?? I thought a pipe was used to let all the warm air out?
It's a condenser so it collects the water in a big tub in the bottom.
The water that's collected actually has some good uses!
Watering plants like she said but not all plants, I hope she actually googles that.....
Mopping the floors which I can say it gives a lovely shine!!! And cold water is actually better for your floors than using warm or hot. Something Soph never actually speaks about so here's her huns mopping their floors unnecessarily daily like she does,along with boiling water and then wonder why their floors are warped.

I used the water from the dryer to clean all my outside patio table a few times too. It's a good water saving technique too. I'd only fill my bowl up with water from the tap so why not save 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Watering plants like she said but not all plants, I hope she actually googles that.....
Mopping the floors which I can say it gives a lovely shine!!! And cold water is actually better for your floors than using warm or hot. Something Soph never actually speaks about so here's her huns mopping their floors unnecessarily daily like she does,along with boiling water and then wonder why their floors are warped.

I used the water from the dryer to clean all my outside patio table a few times too. It's a good water saving technique too. I'd only fill my bowl up with water from the tap so why not save 🤷‍♀️
I use mine in the iron. It's supposed to give a smoother finish 😂

Reactions: 9
She's actually a good fit for promoting eucalyptus. Staple part of a koalas diet, also an animal known to be famously lazy, bit like someone else eh? 😬
And they look all cutesy and light but will actually take your face off.

Reactions: 8
It's a condenser dryer, no pipes x
Ah for duck sake...all these years I didn't buy one because I'd nowhere to put a pipe.

Ahhh well duck. I'd love one of those. Probably can't afford to run it now tho 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣 empty nest syndrome now the youngest has gone off to uni!
Me too. It’s hard isn’t it? but probably Hinch’s ideal scenario the amount of time she palms her kids off on other people!

Reactions: 8
To be honessssscht I don’t know where to start with that reel guyssssssh 😳 First of all the chopping board on AmaZON is £46…. I beg your pardon Sopha, but bleeping nora, they saw you coming 🙄

As for all of that black fur stuff she emptied out of the drawer thingy, was it from the floofheads rugs or Jimbobcreepyslob’s hairy body 🤢

How has the log burner got so dussssshty, how often does this cleaning schensssatiooon actually dussscht 🤔 Or was Weepy in there creating a woodworking phenomenon that Sopha can brag about.

The little puddle, was it a Ribena piddle, from Sopha when she was counting down the big Hinchalyptus reveal or is she still counting down even though everyone and their dog knows about it 🤭

I think I zoned out after that to be honessssscht 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
‘It’s not cheap but I have lots of money so teehee I can afford it, you can search for cheaper alternatives because you’re all poor’
It’s now priced at £46, unless she got a speccciaaal rate because she’sssh schoooo famousssssh. Braggy twit 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.