Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been so desperate for a cloth that I’ve thought, “you know what!? Let me just pop to the laundry quickly and grab some dryer lint to mop up this spill!” I’ve usually only got a tiny amount of lint anyway since you clean the filter each use? That is truly a bizarre “hack”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is one thick (or should I say ‘fick’) twit!! Using foil is surely
A) More harmful to the environment
B) More expensive than kitchen roll
C) Why the actual duck is she even using the dryer when she has a huge field big garden to hang her washing out. The weather has been nice enough.
D) With all the products she washes her clothes in, surely some residue will be left, so she may be poisoning her plants with the dryer water?
E) A rare day being ‘kiddie free’!!?? She’s got to be having a laugh!! 🤯
Lint tip life changing mmm…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much lint? 😬 clearly the mucky cow is not cleaning it each time! I bet she blames the kids for needing use a dryer in a heatwave

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very KttP here, but another ‘exclusive’ Hinch scent…really? Like we couldn’t see that coming, she’s been laying down some pretty big hints about eucalyptus recently - schhhtlying it everywhere and talking about how she’s obsessed with it.

Of course I’m nosy so as soon as I can I’ll smell it!

Does the packaging say ‘Loved by Mrs. Hinch’? Not ‘Created by Mrs. Hinch’?
Big difference in loved by and created by isn't there 😆 P&G obviously don't trust her to create another range, and will just use her name to sell the new products!
That clean up must of been from the big clean up before moving in surely?
I know she's a grotty cow and often her floor is manky and now with the alpacas roaming the house the floor will be minging in no time but I doubt that's a clean up from this morning. She's kiddo free sitting on her arse reading here and scrolling insta looking at tags of the new product.

Another new product or something she's testing for upcoming AD...
Wasn't she was gifted a whole range of these months, maybe even a year or so back now, think mid covid sometime? Never saw them again, until now?? She must of been keeping them for the new house.

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the reel, won't stop me from weighing in with my size five footz, I do believe the black fur is from fiddle, (nothing wrong with back hair on women, I won't hear of any nusty hen attempting to back hair shame fiddle, I only mention it because it's relevant and important information) when a mother cannot physically be with there new born 396 month old gigantic baby, a emotional support blanket can be made from the Mother's back hair. Not many people are aware of this, I certainly wasn't until I just made it up. 😂😂😂
OMG, that’s made me laugh so much, I even snort laughed 🤣😂🤣 Poor Ol’Fiddle’s back hair, maybe she could make a rug out of it for the Ghost of the back passage’s Mini Movie room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never been so desperate for a cloth that I’ve thought, “you know what!? Let me just pop to the laundry quickly and grab some dryer lint to mop up this spill!” I’ve usually only got a tiny amount of lint anyway since you clean the filter each use? That is truly a bizarre “hack”.
Her way of showing a new hack she's recently found on someone else's account no doubt, it's another tit hack bit like the sink one! 🤣

Reactions: 9
I love you so much nusty troll but you have no idea how much I was waiting for a bumbuminnit on this one 🤣🤣
Oh my word 😳 How on earth did I miss thinking of saying bumbuminnit, it was the perfect opportunity 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll have to do another one of him hiding in the loo at some point and mention it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just jumped on to say sss giving away all her iconic make up she won’t use. Fair play to her watch the goon doing the same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its ridiculous isn't it?! Then a few seconds later she shows herself mopping the same floor with her Flash mop. Why not just use that in first place? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Great, more products tested on animals 🤦🏻‍♀️😫

Why people need a countdown for some detergent, I don’t know…

Reactions: 7
Here's a tip for ya Soph. And I, @Tootle Pip Wiz , want to be acknowledged if you share it:
The fluff from your tumble dryer yeh? Instead of throwing it away save it up and use it for lighting your log burner. It's an excellent and easy way start start a fire instead of buying firelighters. You are the pro when it comes to being a fire starter after all. Your welcome love. 👍

Screenshot_20220906-155509_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She'll prove us all wrong by showing her washing hanging outside next but how much does she tumble dry?!?! The amount of lint!!! Don't think we'd accumulate that much in a year!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.