Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nannyjo Thread suggestion brag, brag sell sell buy my tat if you are able...look at it all, set out on my table

Reactions: 10
Not commented in a while as I’ve been busy with real not tend life. But I wanted to say a huge thank you to all you nusty lot again as last night I got to put my child to bed in HIS OWN BED!!! Mine is still broken but he has his own now and honestly I’m thrilled! It took a while as I had to save up for a duvet and pillow and sheets but he’s in it. I got the bed from a bed for every head for free and it’s made me so happy that my child now has his own bed. He did wake up very confused but had been getting in and out of it all day, he’s so happy. So thank you, thank you, thank you. It means more to me than I can say that my little now has a warm and cosy place of his own to sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Not commented in a while as I’ve been busy with real not tend life. But I wanted to say a huge thank you to all you nusty lot again as last night I got to put my child to bed in HIS OWN BED!!! Mine is still broken but he has his own now and honestly I’m thrilled! It took a while as I had to save up for a duvet and pillow and sheets but he’s in it. I got the bed from a bed for every head for free and it’s made me so happy that my child now has his own bed. He did wake up very confused but had been getting in and out of it all day, he’s so happy. So thank you, thank you, thank you. It means more to me than I can say that my little now has a warm and cosy place of his own to sleep!
Awwww don’t you’ll make me greet 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 I’m so so so so happy thing are falling into place for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awwww don’t you’ll make me greet 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 I’m so so so so happy thing are falling into place for you!
I’ve cried happy tears a lot, seeing him get in it for the first time and ask me “for me?” got me so much 🥹 it’s one step but definitely the most important one!
Edit as autocorrect hates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I dream it or does she have a friend who’s kids are called Ron & len too?
I thought this was a misunderstanding on here, can't remember the full details now but the way the original post was put forward it did look like she'd used the same names of someone she vaguely knows but then I seem to remember it wasn't the case at all. Has anyone got the screenshots handy?

Reactions: 6
I’ve cried happy tears a lot, seeing him get in it for the first time and ask me “for me?” got me so much 🥹 it’s one step but definitely the most important one!
That’s fabulous news BlueOwelette 👏🏻 How wonderful for your little boy ❤ I hope you are soon able to sort your bed too. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aw this made me tear up! I'm so happy for you both 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly how she grabs hold of Inch's knackers. Except his are nearly non existent.

View attachment 1553155
Umm Soph that's not how you pick apples. You need to cup it in your hand as if it's Janines balls (yes yes I KNOW you've got to use your imagination here as his balls are far too small to fit in your large claw) then you push up and twist gently. If the apple's ripe it will come away easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww this brings tears to my eyes, your wee boy is very lucky to have you ❤ The world is bloody tough right now, be gentle on yourself as well ❤

Edit because i choked on my own vomit reading back be kind 🤮🤢🤣 sorry guyssssh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t put emotion in to words reading this. The thought of you finally having something you deserve is amazing, and if Hunch is reading here, I hope she can eat some humble dogpie. Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Umm Soph that's not how you pick apples. You need to cup it in your hand as if it's Janines balls (yes yes I KNOW you've got to use your imagination here as his balls are far too small to fit in your large claw) then you push up and twist gently. If the apple's ripe it will come away easily.
I was taught “eye to the sky” with the eye being the bottom of the apple. The claw on the apple reminds me of this…

A57E43CF-FCA0-4714-9C30-B029AA59C3A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s so lovely to hear 🥰

• Heart
Don’t forget the precious kitchen tiles soff and her dad tiled themselves

In a special project the tiles she so carefully removed
were smashed and put in cement for stepping stones to be never seen again
😂

4358D928-41DC-4588-9F0F-94FBD117613A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh this is wonderful ❤

• Heart
Thank you, I’m so glad to be sharing the news, it’s something actually going right! I know one day soon he won’t want to go to bed in his own bed but I’m not going to be over him even having his own bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.