Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Thread titles now taken any time but must say ‘thread suggestion’ in the post of we won’t see them. Keep them short and no naughty words please nusty trolls!

For any newcomers or those needing a reminder, please read the amazing WIKI (pink button at the top of the page) or the great literary work that is thread #500 as those two things will answer all of your questions.

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

If I’m honest guys, I don’t really know what Soph’s done in the last three days because she’s just been so bori…. Oops sorry I fell asleep trying to remember!

Lucky* Ronni e got to eat frozen banana dipped in hen poo coco pops. He wasn’t allowed to help make them, as that pre-school activity was only for Sophie Rose. (They’re working on sharing next week.)

The hens have learnt to use a filter, which means Soph can declare they are happy to be at ‘tend farm being chased by Henry and cackled at by Mummaz.
Stay tuned for ‘Escape from Alpacatraz 2 - The Hens’ coming soon to a mini movie room near Maldon.

The alpacas warmed Sophie’s stone cold heart by being ‘always together’… well no tit Sherlock, they’re herd animals, that’s what they do.

Last night she tried to be relatable by posting her ‘tend worries of whether her children are fed and warm at the end of the day.
Read the room, Sophie. You are one of the elite who definitely do not have these worries, unlike a large majority of the country.

Today she’s remembered what made Mrs Hinch sort-of well-known, and has had out the undeclared ad cleaning products to wipe already-clean taps and chuck enough undeclared ad pine down an already clean loo to cancel out all the raw sewage in the sea.

Ron is still doing brilliantly with his colours, but Jamie will be in trouble for an unfiltered image of Sopha and and undeclared look at her minkys.

We also have an answer to the question ‘can you have too many loos?’ And the answer seems to be a resounding ‘YES! It’s too confusing!’ as someone (or something) did a poo in the entrance hall this morning.

Maybe Sophie Rose was on the Tequila Rose again last night and just couldn’t find her way to one of the 6 thrones in time?

Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Sophie is a ‘tend Rose as she added it in her teens.
Jim Exotic has been spared being upstaged by a dwarf donkey.
Fiddle Fingers - Sophie’s mum - hasn’t been seen for a while. Maybe she’s waiting for Jamie in the hot tub?
Weepy Al - Sophie’s dad - has only been identified by his fingers recently.
Sophie’s sister has moved into Guantanamo Grey.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Can someone remind this bleeping idiot animals are actual living things and not just a five minute fix to fuel your spoilt wants!!!

She always does this and the big long story of bullshit before hand when we all know she gets what she wants when she wants the donkey has been visited and purchased and probably due to arrive tomorrow but won’t feature for a few weeks or months 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 53
‘Stay tuned for ‘Escape from Alpacatraz 2 - The Hens’ coming soon to a mini movie room near Maldon.’

Christ almighty 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just noticed she was in a pink tracksuit this morning and a black one this evening. She’s either in one outfit for days or changing multiple times a day.

Reactions: 28
The “Jamie is gonna kill me” schtick is so bleeping boring. You’re both fully grown adults in a relationship, have a conversation and get on the same page. Most likely, though, you’ve both already agreed to this donkey for content-innit. It just makes you come across as spoiled and infantile, not the cutesy couple goals you’re hoping for. Pathetic pair of manipulators.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
@Pollyanna263 love it! First time I've sat down (comfortably) all day, and that recap was just what I needed. Very telling how the threads are dragging, even when she casually drops in that she's now looking for a donkey - the 4 legged, equine kind, Jamie, your acorn is safe for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Let's hope the boys spend enough time being looked after by other people while growing up to not become spoilt brats like their mum. What a way to live your life, seeing an advert for something and then having a paddy until you get what you want.

We're also on the look out for something sofa, we're looking for a pushchair as we have a baby due in 4 weeks and after losing my job in june we need to find a second hand one that's cheap enough🤞 The country is in a bleeping mess hinch and you could cry because you couldn't get the donkey you wanted while people in the real world are crying over bills, debt, having no food etc etc...She's not right in the head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Great recap.
lets see what dull shite we get the rest of the week. Although she totally entertained me by letting her bairn play with her minky collection 🙄

Reactions: 17
She's bleeping obsessed with having animals. We know her track record so it won't last long. Bet her favourite song is Old Mcdonald Had A Farm. Simple bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she saw an ad for a donkey today and now she just HAS to get one. She doesn’t know what it takes to look after one. She doesn’t have the room. But she wants it. And will get it.

She’s proper childlike. It’s like when my sister was little and bought mice with her bday money. She didn’t realise how much looking after they would take and my dad ended up doing all the care. To be fair she was only 8. But she learned a life lesson at least! Unlike Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh wow, that "relatable content" about the kids being fed enough and being too warm.

What the actual fuxking duck??! 😡 she is just the worst human!!!

...don't worry though, we're all exactly where we're meant to be 🫶🏼

Reactions: 39
If the Liverpool echo are writing about it then you just know it’s utter nonsense 😭
What a slap in the face article for all us non millionaires that millionaire Instagrammer Sophie is worried her kids haven't eaten enough! Sophie is lower than low what a sick twisted selfish individual she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Why is she suddenly plugging those codes for stuff. I don’t for one moment think she’s short of money. Surely they would only earn a tiny tiny commission. Does she not realise people don’t have the money with energy prices rising by 51%?!?

Reactions: 14
I bet the person who owns the little donkey is a nusty troll and can’t stand ol’wanky tap Sopha 🤭

Dearest little donkey, you’ve had a lucky escape and are going to a much happier home than tend farm, dream big little one 🐴

Dearest incoming to tend farm donkey, run for the hills Schweeet’arrrt! 🐴💨💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.