Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the makeup friends stories for her sons party and as suspected they respected the privacy of others children there and did their best to keep other faces out of shot so impossible to tell whether hinch was there or not.
however I had to absolutely double take the the make up kids and hinch kids look near on identical. Hinch copies absolutely everyone. It’s so bizarre.
Their names are not too dissimilar either, all old man names

Reactions: 9
Why does little Ronron sound American?
Someone mentioned tv shows. Can also be a sign of autism.

"The symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) are wide-ranging and include: Delayed speech development, loss of language skills or formal/unusual speech content. Unusual tone, rate or volume of speech, including speaking in an American accent."

🍎🍎🍎

Ah, look. Someone mentioned apples and there she is showing them off. I don't own an apple tree or a farm but I have been apple picking with our children for a few years. I know she doesn't read here but here's a tip for you, Soph. You don't rip them off the tree like that. You gently push them upwards and twist them round. Hope this helps? ATV 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 37
It’s all about you Hinch as long as your life good and money rolling in, duck everyone else you the most selfish women, sorry it Sunday but she really is the biggest witch

Reactions: 28
I'll be Kate to the party with this but that outfit does not fit Ronnie perfectly, those braces are far too tight. Poor kid is going to have strap marks. View attachment 1552241
The way she positions her hand into that claw isn't a natural movement, she must do that on purpose now! View attachment 1552242
I have bowls like these ... wedding present in 2013 so something else she hasn't designed 🙄

Are there any unique thoughts inside that head of hers, or has she filtered them all out?

Reactions: 14
Playing catch up Friday night was eventful, yesterday was lo birthday so was in thrope park all day on 3hrs sleep since Wednesday I was knacked 😴 I see soph was qvc yesterday as usual and this morning she exploiting poor Ronnie, for more ads I'm guessing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It makes me so sad for Ron. If I had her money I would create a huge outdoor play area for my little boy with loads of climbing and things for him to explore. It's just so sad even with all her money it's evident he has an iPad for a parent

Reactions: 29
Two loses in a row, get the credit card out Soph love 😂😂
I had a feeling yesterday would be amiss. I went boy hunting and the recent followers weren’t too bad yesterday. Not the obvious bot after bot. I think the days she has losses are when she’s bought bot bots and it’s the real picture.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the newer, larger home that has been 100 percent renovated, top to bottom has made you happy. To achieve this though, you’ve lied and lied some more, to those Hinchers out there who have helped fund your family’s lifestyle. You should be grateful to them, yet you never meet and greet your hinchers, nor do you do any giveaways. Everything you do is all for you.

Sickly quote and a showing of Ron must mean more ADs and brags incoming! Be ready sheep - get your credit cards ready, your leader needs more money.

Reactions: 30
Her story this morning has really irritated me. So the house has bought them all happiness…they can only be happy in a huge 5 bed, 7000 bathrooms, house? Things don’t make you happy Sofa, people do. Hasn’t the last two years taught her anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
And yes- whoever said the American accent can be a sign of autism is spot on. I teach Autistic children and a lot speak this way.

Reactions: 28
I still don’t understand how you can move from a 4 bedroom house & take virtually nothing with you, it boggles my nusty mind. Did nothing she owned serve any purpose other than a stage set, weird when all she kept on about was how much they loved their “forever” home & surely by default most of the stuff in it? Mamfa or Maldon tip must be so grateful 🙄

Edited for phone autocorrects making me look stupid
Don’t forget the precious kitchen tiles soff and her dad tiled themselves

In a special project the tiles she so carefully removed
were smashed and put in cement for stepping stones to be never seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.