Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being invited to someone’s house and having to fetch your own maccies for ‘dinner’ that’s not dinner Sophie

Reactions: 16
Bit of a coincidence that Hinch shows her and Ronnie at that apple tree this morning and out of the whole garden that is the same place Label Lady has taken a photo from the whole garden. Almost like she was there at the same time that video was done.

Reactions: 19
So much for the table but used for Sunday roasts! Just totally lazy, I know let's have a maccys!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"off to see friends" 🤣 with friends like Sophie who needs enemys 🤣 it's storage jar wars Jemma Vs Sophie 🤣 keep your friends close enemy's closer and all that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There she is more crackling!!! HINCH definitely wants Stacey's babies or shall I say wishes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even cooking in the brand new kitchen then using the weepy table or the knee cracker booth for a meal for your tend bestbubs4eva, Sopha? bleeping lazy chavs the lot of ‘em.

Reactions: 21
Trying to cling onto the few remaining sheep, so bringing out the best friends forever crap. I see Stacey has had two big losses of her followers these last two days too (no way she has over 5 million genuine followers, yes she'd have more than Soph but not 5 million)
Wonder if Instagram have been on a bot hunt? Can't imagine Solomon would need to buy bots though? She doesn't need Instagram in the same way as Hinch relies on it

And hearts hurting and smiling 🤣
And crying like seals or is that Hinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was that car next in the queue and she came over because they forgot chips I would run her over 🤣 go inside and ask like everyone else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A constant brag fest - then says at the end ‘thank you’ to her shoppers, so that they don’t realise it’s a brag fest

Thick fucks

Reactions: 14
Food is so important to our family… nothing like a Sunday roast around the table… picks up a drive through Maccie D’s

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread - just done it quickly before bedtime ready for the 7pm grid post vom fest so sorry the recap is crap!

Reactions: 11
Just seen this on a local rescue centre I follow. Clearly an Hincher walks amongst us. Wonder if she’ll reply? Don’t think she will as they’ll give away the time of day when she saying good night and it’s morning.
94F88504-97F9-45BA-A5FA-EFD46683F7A7.png

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why the grass is still so parched? I am in the south east and our grass was totally brown and crusty a couple of weeks ago but is now luscious and green again from the recent rain we have had. Can a Maldon local please confirm grass conditions?? 🤔😂
I'm not in the UK but we usually have the same weather as London. I can confirm it's blue skies today and our grass is still parched and yellow.

Reactions: 5
I’ve gotta say SS is clever she will mock Soph just enough as to not be totally obvious in a way it can be shrugged off and SS can claim she’s working with Soph to “troll the trolls” when the mean girl behaviour from them both says then meeting today was purely because Soph is a needy twit that needs attention after all the shade been thrown.

Faker than fake this pair and friendship

Reactions: 13
I was going to say this too. My grass has completely returned to green.

Eta - photo evidence. Just rain. No watering. That’s as much of my private life as I’m willing to show 😂
This is grass + some weeds near where we live. Definitely not green. I don't believe she's lying about her tit grass.

Screenshot_20220904-191503_Photos.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.