Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when "Auntie" Cyren is babysitting Ron and Len, what with her being such a lovely Auntie to them 😱😂
Well she’s dressed (somewhat 😬) correctly to fit in with the the temperature they must have that house heated to constantly! 🏡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame Ron couldn’t of picked that apple himself, but mummaz has to do it as per usual!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she so ‘obsessed’ with everything. Her vocabulary is so basic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she pull the apple off the tree like that? Trying to make it look aesthetically as possible. She looks bleeping stupid!!

Reactions: 16
So the fake friendship is in full swing. Looks like SSS is spending the day at hinchnotafarm

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh here we go. Snogging under the Apple tree. Caressing in the coop. Loving with the llamas.
Come on trollomon give us some unfiltered hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ron is watching too much American YouTube. And it's not the way he says Mommy, it's when he says You as well. Very american

Reactions: 5
Eurgh, time for coordinating stories, I LoVe YoU aLL sO mUCh, Ron Andrex tend besties, thumbs up and pictures that make them look like they’re a couple, all topped off with a sickly grid post at 7pm from the pair of them, and the huns are wetting themselves for another tend friends meet up 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is that the real weather in Maldon today??
I don’t understand why the grass is still so parched? I am in the south east and our grass was totally brown and crusty a couple of weeks ago but is now luscious and green again from the recent rain we have had. Can a Maldon local please confirm grass conditions?? 🤔😂

Reactions: 9
It makes me so sad for Ron. If I had her money I would create a huge outdoor play area for my little boy with loads of climbing and things for him to explore. It's just so sad even with all her money it's evident he has an iPad for a parent
It’s the most depressing fact about the whole fake phoney Insta life. We have a small yard we turned into a garden last year for our two boys. This summer I’ve had out there a circus tent, a swimming pool, bubble fans, a splash pool, play rug, tikes car and petrol station and the usual foot and beach balls! If I had that space mine would have a full blown adventure park like something from BeWilderWood.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why the grass is still so parched? I am in the south east and our grass was totally brown and crusty a couple of weeks ago but is now luscious and green again from the recent rain we have had. Can a Maldon local please confirm grass conditions?? 🤔😂
I don’t live far away from her & the grass is still brown & patchy where i am x

Reactions: 18
Wonder if Stacey will let Rex in with the woolly wankers? I'm not worried for Rex (obviously I wouldn't want him getting hurt) but the way he is with animals those floofy things will be running the other way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eurgh, time for coordinating stories, I LoVe YoU aLL sO mUCh, Ron Andrex tend besties, thumbs up and pictures that make them look like they’re a couple, all topped off with a sickly grid post at 7pm from the pair of them, and the huns are wetting themselves for another tend friends meet up 🤢
Oh I can't contain my excitement I'm counting down the hours now till seven😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do they tend to use Americanisms, just Ronnie seems to say mommy too.
I work with autistic children a few have full on American accents constantly. Both my own children are autistic too although they have said the odd American word they never spoke with the accent.
adverts have a lot to do with it I think a lot are obsessed with adverts and also you tube doesn’t help

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.