Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what I found on google, look how different Hinch used to look! It's amazing what money and surgery can do to you...I reckon she has had a #gifted nose job as well
my reaction to this is angry because it’s all bullshit! In her “recent” picture she’s heavily filtered as well as all the work she’s had done! It’s just not realistic

Reactions: 18
Verucca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory. The spoilt girl who wants the world, and she wants it NOW!
I thought it’s because she was an annoying wart 😆 tit for tat!

So she continues to do staged high chair photos with fake smeared food. I dunno why I find it so triggering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I’m gonna say it....... 1) I think that blankets in there to prop him up in the high chair cause despite veruccas protests, we all recognise he’s not quite as developed as she would like to believe, and 2) why is she feeding him a bottle?! Surely he’s capable of doing that himself?!

Reactions: 27
Oh sweet Jesus 🤦‍♀️ Why doesn’t she plant some actual real life outdoor plants in the actual real life outside garden, I mean it’s not hard to plant some climbers is it, god this woman 😳🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Queue the paving stones .... apparently these seem a bit soft which is the perfect excese for her to say she got the mix wrong and she'll have to chuck them - nowt of course to do with the fact they look CRAP.

• Haha
So I’m gonna say it....... 1) I think that blankets in there to prop him up in the high chair cause despite veruccas protests, we all recognise he’s not quite as developed as she would like to believe, and 2) why is she feeding him a bottle?! Surely he’s capable of doing that himself?!
I did wander about the blanket, surely it would get filthy?? Oh sorry I forgot he’s not allowed to feed himself and make a mess

Reactions: 12
Look what I found on google, look how different Hinch used to look! It's amazing what money and surgery can do to you...I reckon she has had a #gifted nose job as well
She is an almighty bleeping hypocrite. Was fine to be a horrible witch at Tulisa. Omg she makes me so sick 🤮
mrs-hinch-tulisa-679x1024.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed on insta they’ve changed it on how many likes a photo has? Mine doesn’t say how many likes hinch has on that photo just says ‘Stacey Solomon and thousands of others’ that will piss them off 😂
Has it ? mine is still showing the total number....

Reactions: 4
Oh sweet Jesus 🤦‍♀️ Why doesn’t she plant some actual real life outdoor plants in the actual real life outside garden, I mean it’s not hard to plant some climbers is it, god this woman 😳🤦‍♀️
That’s exactly what I thought and those ebay pots full of tiles won’t grow anything no holes. I don’t even think they are the tiles they seem to have broken up in even pieces!

Reactions: 10
Two shots of Ronnie in the high chair today, she’s desperate to show that he doesn’t just get slop squirted out of a pouch.

• Haha
That is one of the shittest things I've ever seen 🤣🤣 there's nowhere near enough tiles on it! The ones with multi coloured tiles covering the whole thing actually look quite nice. This is so, so tit. I llllllove it guyzz, I just love it.

Also, why the duck is she ordering baskets on eBay to stuff with fake ivy in the middle of a pandemic?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Still looks like he had purées for lunch. What does she mean was a success? Was she successful in smearing food in his face and bib?
Funny how that bib is so messy but there’s not a speck on his sleeves or the blanket next to him. I once came home from work to find out my son has got so messy his grandma let him sit in a bucket in the back yard to wash all the dinner off him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s exactly what I thought and those ebay pots full of tiles won’t grow anything no holes. I don’t even think they are the tiles they seem to have broken up in even pieces!
I wouldn’t say I’m particularly green fingered, but ivy isn’t hard to grow! It’s bloody getting rid of the stuff that’s a bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ronniehasdafoodandsafoots doesnt look like hes been eating anything out of that bowl
This is my boy eating blackberries etc. Mess everywhere
You can tell because there’s no mess in his hands. After giving my daughter lunch I have to attack her with baby wipes for a good five mins before I can get her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh so the heart shaped baskets ‘blew away’ did they?! 😂
Well that’s a slight variation on the usual ‘my one broke so I had to buy a new one’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, that’s my belly laugh done for the day. Cheers Soph, providing a vital service in these dark times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let me get this straight.

She had those heart baskets in her garden 49 weeks ago.

20200402_132811.jpg

Then she bought more of the same baskets 32 weeks ago as those ones just seemed to vanish.

20200402_132720.jpg

And now she wants me to believe that she had to buy new ones as they ALL blew away? Get the duck outta here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.