Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s been said before it’s a wonder they haven’t got their names emblazoned all over those outfits. Not like her at all suppose she had to buy them and not get them gifted
Calling a bingo for them showing off their personalised luggage/rucksacks at the airport.

Reactions: 19
Did I dream it or does she have a friend who’s kids are called Ron & len too?
Yes I remember one of her friends commented on either Sophie’s or her sisters page and someone went into the ladies page and her kids had the same name

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks her dads table looks shite???
sounds really stupid I know but every time I see it I think about how it would click your tights 😂 also since the comment about it being reversible in to a pool table, I can’t help but imagine it being flipped back to a dining table which is already set, the crockery etc all basically glued to the table since we know it’s all for show anyway..

Can we have Y for yahoooo too…..? Makes me laugh every time the mad woman pops up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It makes me so sad for Ron. If I had her money I would create a huge outdoor play area for my little boy with loads of climbing and things for him to explore. It's just so sad even with all her money it's evident he has an iPad for a parent
If I had her money, I'd never have bought a house on a busy road for starters. Imagine the noise and pollution!

Anyway, if I had a big notafarm, I'd be making the house sustainable and energy efficient. She doesn't seem to have done that. More obsessed with animals and shtyling.

Then I'd work with someone to help make the garden sustainable and migate climate change. Lots of native plants. Encourage wildlife in the garden. Etc. She has a huge garden and could do so much with it but has put down a vulva driveway and let the alpacas roam all over it. Our summers will just get hotter so she'll just be looking at yellow grass for a few months a year.

And of course a great play area for the children.

She could have made that a wonderful home for her children but she's only put in what SHE wants.

I would love to know what her energy bills are. She has the heating high all winter as they walk around in tshirts and they have lights on all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That stupid tend emotional laugh she does after every sentence that comes out of Ronnie’s mouth is getting boring now. We get he had a supposed speech delay - I understand being excited and emotional the first few times Ron really speaks. But he’s been doing this for AGES now, why is she still doing that stupid noise and laugh! Drives me insane! If I was Ronnie and that was what I was met with every time I opened my mouth, I’d go back to not saying a word 🤣. X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm calling bingo that she'll be making some apple/just-rol concoction this afternoon (can't call it food) using her new oven guyzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know he's just learning and this is absolutely NOT a dig at Ron but the fact he says mommy in an American accent makes me think he's picked that up from tv rather than actually learning through her and Jamie but then is it any wonder when all she does is shout mummaz as them?

Reactions: 25
Keep it up guys we've nearly completed the Faux Farm colouring book plan!

On another note, apart from the fact those outfits are utterly horrendous, what is wrong with Ronald's shorts? They don't fit at all they are on the wonk
Ronni E in shorts that don't quite fit, is totally on brand

She is such a bleeping liar. She had a small fake olive tree (but in a wicker basket) like that, stones included, in a bathroom at grey skull. She never designed that. Just copied someone the old one she had
Conwoman!
How much bland tessschhooo tat do the sheep really need. It just more of the same blah, in a slightly different shade of blah.

Reactions: 12
Had to get in the photos with SSS dad could she lean any closer to him attention seeker
Why the duck is she popping up behind them like Nosferatu?!

That's probably the best her hair has looked in years at that angle though, can't see all the tacky mismatched extensions, she should give it up and just go dark or get her bleeping roots done. Remember when she said that she was naturally brunette like it was a big shock, the 10 inches of roots have been a giveaway for a while now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ronni E in shorts that don't quite fit, is totally on brand

How much bland tessschhooo tat do the sheep really need. It just more of the same blah, in a slightly different shade of blah.
Just proves how often she buys clothes for him. I expect they're usually gifted or Inch takes him shopping.
Ronni e is tall for his age, he needed a size 4-5 years. Tip Hunch check the height in the description as well as the age. twit.

Reactions: 15
Her life is more and more like the Truman Show everyday. It’s R&L who are Truman, let’s hope one day they realise and break free.
Wow, I was literally just thinking that. Her whole Instagram life is just one big advertisement now. Hope all the money is worth it. She’ll have to “ad” everything. I’m sure (hope) this is going to backfire on her. Not just her, all the Instascammers. Something has to change soon.

Reactions: 17
Spotted a hun in Tesco this morning, dressed head to toe in trolloman its range with two trolleys full of hinch merchandise, pans, duvet sets, utensils, candles the lot, her partner didn’t seem impressed, he was moaning about why but the candles you can’t even smell them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh do duck off you smug twit. Sick of hearing how she will "never get over all this" and is "so lucky".
And saying thank you? In other words she means, "thanks to you gullible people buying my over priced tat I can afford to spunk all my takings on anything and everything I want. Because I get what I want."

Screenshot_2022-09-04-12-19-03-04_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Sopha: an adverb describes a verb & ends in “-ly”. Also: “You are loved the world”? Unintelligible & nonsensical alongside absolute lack of syntax. C-. See me after class.

Also: Ron’s & Len’s. We use apostrophes to signify that the objects (in this case: some ghastly “wedding” outfits) belong to the subjects: your poor boys.
They look lime they are to yodel! Sorry that's all I can think about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just proves how often she buys clothes for him. I expect they're usually gifted or Inch takes him shopping.
Ronni e is tall for his age, he needed a size 4-5 years. Tip Hunch check the height in the description as well as the age. twit.
they’re just not on her radar at all are they? Even on my worst days, if I walk past or see something relevant to the little one unexpectedly, it’ll click over to my mum brain - even walking past pants or socks in not-Tesco for example. So sad..

Reactions: 9
Spotted a hun in Tesco this morning, dressed head to toe in trolloman its range with two trolleys full of hinch merchandise, pans, duvet sets, utensils, candles the lot, her partner didn’t seem impressed, he was moaning about why but the candles you can’t even smell them
They honestly don’t smell of anything, I picked one up for a sniff last time I was in teshco, and it just smells of….nothing. Ridiculous price as well

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.