Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the whole daddy's table thing is nowt but a set to flog her stuff. That's all that is a ridiculous stage. Hope it backfires big time on her soon, was just thinking who the duck has money to waste on silly napkin rings? I don't even own napkin rings (or napkins come to that lol) let alone set my table like that for dinner each night.

Nonsense! You're never too old to be a tattler!
I don’t feel old but thank you xx

That fookin hand will be the death of me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It actually makes me angry… the over pointing at everything is beyond stupid… I can’t deal… she really does think she’s beautiful
Glad I’m not the only one, it’s drives me mental, I wonder if it’s because she has to see some part of herself on camera, she does it when it’s totally unnecessary and it makes no sense just like the “all the best” bulllshit her and her witch (Jamie) constantly say, it makes me irrationally annoyed with them 😤😤😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I dont know much about “farms” i use that term bloody loosely, but for someone who is meant to be a cleaner, again - term used loosely. Are alpacas clean animals? Does anyone know, i bet the chickens are in the house aswell? God knows how much money she has and she is allowing bleeping livestock in to wander around with her babies. I imagine little Lennie is eating everything off of the floor. One million free mops couldnt make that clean. I find it deeply concerning

Reactions: 16
Like the person shouting Handsomes at Goofy in the Disney parade.

I love loose tea and drink it quite a lot. It reminds me of my granny.

If it was Sophie there‘d have been a big shite in the middle of the aisle.
Yes, she’ll be bringing her camels in with her to do her food shopping cause she just laaarvvves them and they crack her up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw the makeup friends stories for her sons party and as suspected they respected the privacy of others children there and did their best to keep other faces out of shot so impossible to tell whether hinch was there or not.
however I had to absolutely double take the the make up kids and hinch kids look near on identical. Hinch copies absolutely everyone. It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 31
Yep. I used to sit up in my bed like the bloody Queen aged about 8. She would bring me a cup of tea in bed in a proper cup and saucer with two bobbly biscuits on the saucer, can't for the life of me remember what they were called, don't think they make them any more! They were round with bobbles on!
Limcoln biscuits?

Reactions: 6
I have questions.

1. Why is Lonnie’s bow tie fixed halfway down his chest?

2. Will she coordinate his dummy?

3. Did she choose brown for the inevitable tit explosion during the wedding ceremony?
I’m guessing the bow is attached to the shirt. We had a similar outfit (not brown) for our son when he was that age and the bow was attached to the shirt so couldn’t be moved.

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s been said before it’s a wonder they haven’t got their names emblazoned all over those outfits. Not like her at all suppose she had to buy them and not get them gifted

Reactions: 13
Are these nails showing in the woodwork? Whatever they are you can see small dots along the length of the table. The whole table doesn’t look right - sorry Al - we all know you tried your best & having such a demanding daughter, this couldn’t have been an easy project to complete - I sympathise 😂
They are pegs. Round bits of wood to join. Should not be noticeable though.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks her dads table looks shite???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t look like the Hinches went to the birthday party. No photo evidence and no “I was by your side” in the comments. They have lost most of their friends over the years haven’t they.

Reactions: 13
Saw the makeup friends stories for her sons party and as suspected they respected the privacy of others children there and did their best to keep other faces out of shot so impossible to tell whether hinch was there or not.
however I had to absolutely double take the the make up kids and hinch kids look near on identical. Hinch copies absolutely everyone. It’s so bizarre.
I thought that! Hinch hasn’t quite managed to match like for like on the husband front though has she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder sometimes if the plagiarised quotes she puts on her stories are actually digs at former friends rather than us

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.