Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these nails showing in the woodwork? Whatever they are you can see small dots along the length of the table. The whole table doesn’t look right - sorry Al - we all know you tried your best & having such a demanding daughter, this couldn’t have been an easy project to complete - I sympathise 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Her life is more and more like the Truman Show everyday. It’s R&L who are Truman, let’s hope one day they realise and break free.

Reactions: 19
Best bubs Trollomon is at it again with her crafternoon ("oh look, I reuse that tat I buy...unlike some people. Like me better!") 🤣
And then light an extortionately expensive candle next to it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That fookin hand will be the death of me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It actually makes me angry… the over pointing at everything is beyond stupid… I can’t deal… she really does think she’s beautiful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell, exactly how much stuff is in her range now? I assume this is all current?!

I’m super pissed as I bought and loved the Fox & Ivy Nero cutlery (over a year ago!) and hers is the same colour! At least mine doesn’t say ‘Hinch’ on it…

Reactions: 19
Yess! My nan had one of those too, with a clock and a light. Whenever I had a sleepover at hers I thought it was luxury.
We used to love hearing her alarm clock go off, the clink of crockery and would go running in for a cup of tea. Felt proper grown up. Guess thats what it feels like to live in the (desperate) world of "little ol' me" Soph 😅😂

Reactions: 14
Sorry probs late to the party but i can’t get over her shilling all her useless Tesco tat - I mean, plain silver cutlery with “Hinch” on - who is buying this? She’s shilling this rubbish when most of us are opening letters stating massive monthly cost increases to keep our children warm

people seriously need to give themselves a shake if they are prioritising buying this junk over food or energy, or even worse if they’re getting into debt for it

edit to add: and that dining room table. Imagine getting a lovely new house with all that space and still just using it as a show home. We know they will never use that table.

Reactions: 27
Attention seeking behaviour - desperate to make it into Ok or the Daily Fail.

Stop allowing livestock into the house where your two young children live. If that animal gets scared it will be printing and sniffing around that kitchen and conservatory. The hygiene in that kitchen 🤢

Where were the kids again? Does mummy only have them for a few contracted hours a day to film content to pull on the heartstrings of her followers when she needs them to sympathise with her or she needs them to buy from her

Whose shoes are those?

why is there a shaggy carpet mat outside??
so the “adults” take their shoes off to come indoors but then they let animals in without taking their hooves off?!?!? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry probs late to the party but i can’t get over her shilling all her useless Tesco tat - I mean, plain silver cutlery with “Hinch” on - who is buying this? She’s shilling this rubbish when most of us are opening letters stating massive monthly cost increases to keep our children warm

people seriously need to give themselves a shake if they are prioritising buying this junk over food or energy, or even worse if they’re getting into debt for it

edit to add: and that dining room table. Imagine getting a lovely new house with all that space and still just using it as a show home. We know they will never use that table.
I would also like to know who in the world is sat thinking do you know what I need in my life some cutlery with Hinch on it 😆 😆

If I’m invited somewhere and spot that on the cutlery I’m gone straight up and leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would also like to know who in the world is sat thinking do you know what I need in my life some cutlery with Hinch on it 😆 😆

If I’m invited somewhere and spot that on the cutlery I’m gone straight up and leave 😂
At least if you see Hinch cutlery you can make your excuses before the food is served.
Sketti hoop pie, mug slops and raw chicken red onion, with a nice banana lolly for dessert.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep so do we😂😂 and no matter how many times they get separated or put under the usable forks they still end up on dinner table somehow😂😂😂😂
My nephew LOVES to help set the table and tells us exactly where we should sit once he’s done it, it kills me that he always has odd cutlery out for us. I’m trying to find a subtle way to move them. Telling him to go wash his hands whilst I swapped them worked for a wee while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.