Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sopha: an adverb describes a verb & ends in “-ly”. Also: “You are loved the world”? Unintelligible & nonsensical alongside absolute lack of syntax. C-. See me after class.

Also: Ron’s & Len’s. We use apostrophes to signify that the objects (in this case: some ghastly “wedding” outfits) belong to the subjects: your poor boys.
Sophie right now: *wOtz SyNtAx* on google

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2EB080F7-D360-4F2C-952D-E7B316024A36.png

Aww ggguuuyyyyyzzzzzz just came across this lost item when shopping , can we have a little minute silence for this MIA item that has done a Meghan Markel when it serves no purpose to her it is dumped rapid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is such a pretentious chavvy twit.
There is NOTHING posh about that afternoon tea other than its loose leaf tea from a tea pot as opposed to teabags in a mug 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

And that tea set.. Reminds me of the one my grandma had for her morning "cuppa" from the tea maker 😂😂
Yess! My nan had one of those too, with a clock and a light. Whenever I had a sleepover at hers I thought it was luxury.

Reactions: 11
She is such a bleeping liar. She had a small fake olive tree (but in a wicker basket) like that, stones included, in a bathroom at grey skull. She never designed that. Just copied someone the old one she had
Conwoman!

Reactions: 39
When will the last of her moronic sheep wake up and realise she only comes on to thank them when she wants to follow it up with an ad for them to buy more of her range????? Are they really so blind to this sales woman? She would sell sand to the Arabs

Reactions: 22
Yes mine is set constantly…… it has a printer on a box of kids paints paper pens a tissue box and the George Forman 🤣🤣 oh and it has 1 garden chair at it because my kids broke my chairs.
Mine is permanent because its too heavy to lift 😆😆

Lizard woman will always make me laugh, what an absolute twit 😂
View attachment 1546708
Proof that she doesn't know how to cook! So relies on mummy dearest to feed her and her kids! Including jimbobsillyknob!

Reactions: 8
Mine is permanent because its too heavy to lift 😆😆

Proof that she doesn't know how to cook! So relies on mummy dearest to feed her and her kids! Including jimbobsillyknob!
Jimbobsmellyknob is what you meant to say lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the dining room is just one big AD. Her "home" is a QVC style set, nothing more nothing less. "Hinch Farm" is a set for selling her tat

Reactions: 32
Mine has a half done unicorn kids jigsaw, a cutting mat, a glass, a big bottle of bubble solution, a lap tray and some spaghetti sauce I haven't got round to cleaning off yet....

You've got the 3 girls and the old man posing nicely for a pic, then you have Hinch looking like a giant and awkward as duck in the background. Why can't she just stand up straight and be normal for once instead of bending herself in half and looking like a cretin.
I’m laughing at you calling that an old man, I think I’m probably too old for this thread now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THREAD SUGGESTION:
Money really can’t buy class, Next she’ll have “Hinch” stamped on her chavvy ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine a Saturday night where you light your candles on your always set pretend table just in order to flog some tit and talk about bleeping plates 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.