Mrs Hinch #581 Sophie can’t be expected to read the room when even the books are display only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the whole daddy's table thing is nowt but a set to flog her stuff. That's all that is a ridiculous stage. Hope it backfires big time on her soon, was just thinking who the duck has money to waste on silly napkin rings? I don't even own napkin rings (or napkins come to that lol) let alone set my table like that for dinner each night.

I’m laughing at you calling that an old man, I think I’m probably too old for this thread now 😂
Nonsense! You're never too old to be a tattler!

Reactions: 33
See that hand!! It's like something out of a horror film creeping in at the side of the shot - finger pointing and clawing. Honestly it gives me heaves.

plus ....... Hinch range.....chav range.....council range....... all the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you ever wonder if her range was delayed due to Covid and this was supposed to happen years ago because she’s just not got the same sell factor now it’s far too late in the game for a nobody that once named cleaning cloths. I feel Tesco realise it’s been a flop.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg! Tesco even put Hinch on the bloody knives and forks. I've seen it all now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I see your book bestiebubs and I raise you my Tesco tat🙄 good gawd get a life Sopha 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she puts ‘ad features my own range’ when she is literally advertising her whole home range on one table!
It’s not featuring your range it is your bleeping range! And it looks tit! ATV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So that’s why the green nails

96DC5EA5-278E-41C6-B97E-103DA3D20134.jpeg

Also can someone please check this woman’s work before she’s allowed to post it??

C3CDB0BC-3BBD-4C0B-8442-268CAE5FE130.jpeg

68141E92-D331-4540-AAD8-F7B63E476BD8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've just seen her table range story. So she has stated on there she cracks up every time she cuts up her food with the cutlery as it has her name on it. 🙄 Is there actually anything in this world that woman doesn't 'crack up' at?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Best bubs Trollomon is at it again with her crafternoon ("oh look, I reuse that tat I buy...unlike some people. Like me better!") 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe how pathetic that advertising was, watching it felt like slipping down a black hole into vapid capitalism

Reactions: 20
So is Orla dead then? Now that her Tesco tat olive plant thingy is out? Did she use the left over vulva/trill for them as well? The cutlery is tit, I don’t care about what’s written on it as long as it’s clean & as for her bleeping hand I want snap the fucker off & shove it where the sun don’t shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.