Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to use those Minky’s on her dishes / work tops after they’ve been all over the floor close to the door where alpaca and chicken tit is being trodden in and out?! Clean freak my arse. She’s goppin.
Don't worry fellow nusty 🐔 These are just the ones needed to clean up the tit. She has another box in the pan t ry (not utility 😁) and has also left a couple of hundred at Greyskull to scchine the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Save the donkey!!! 🚫 Hope it hoofs her in the shin.

Also, I don't know about you but I don't hoover tit up. Wipe, gag and mop... Her Shark(s) must be as smelly as her old sofa(s)!

Reactions: 20
Can you raise alpacas and donkeys together, or will she have to section off another part of the back GARDEN just for the donkey?

most folk but a nice house with garden for their kids to play in whilst they are still young. Sophie Hinchliffe buys alpacas months BEFORE she even moves into her home, let’s them have free rein of the back garden, then buy hens and now wants a donkey. Make your kids a priority for once you selfish mare! They should be able to go out into the garden at anytime without worrying about an animal pronking them etc. If they bring friends round in the future, you have to consider their safety too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s talk about tit then steam in with a massive, your life depends on it code ends soon post of greed.
Classic…
Yet another staged ad on the set of the Hinches at “home”. It’s well lived in yanno…
6B729900-23ED-429D-BA11-621AEC63280E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Can you raise alpacas and donkeys together, or will she have to section off another part of the back GARDEN just for the donkey?

most folk but a nice house with garden for their kids to play in whilst they are still young. Sophie Hinchliffe buys alpacas months BEFORE she even moves into her home, let’s them have free rein of the back garden, then buy hens and now wants a donkey. Make your kids a priority for once you selfish mare! They should be able to go out into the garden at anytime without worrying about an animal pronking them etc. If they bring friends round in the future, you have to consider their safety too.
Then she claims it’s aLL fOr ThEM whilst the kids are cooped up indoors as much as they were at Greyskull, apart from occasionally throwing them outside to be chased by actual livestock, make it make sense 🤯

Reactions: 20
Brief break in my busy day to say bleeping no.

Just no Sophie. No.

Also someone else will need to take on the next thread, the rate this one has steamed along. 💕

Reactions: 14
Here after seeing the minky story. Cost of living crisis anyone? They’re so ignorant
And not a Mrs Hinch giveaway to be seen unless she piggybacks another company’s giveaway. You don’t need that many minkys.

Also, she claims to donate things to charities like cleaning products etc. why does she still have that many (from as far back as February - the hearts one was on sale then) and no use for them? It’s sheer greed.

Reactions: 15
“Entrance hall floor”? bleeping hell. What planet is this bleep on? Relatable much?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s easy to collect livestock when it’s not you having to deal with them everyday. I hope she pays her staff well

Reactions: 16
So her Birkenstock’s that ‘fart’ cost over £100 quid not in the sale 🙄 I wish I could afford these ones to only wear a handful of times because of some silly noise she says they make! Like I said yesterday I live in the plastic Birkenstock’s (£40) and am on my 3rd summer of them and they do squeak 🥴 but I don’t care and I’ve definitely got my moneys worth unlike her who will probably just bin hers if she’s making such a big song & dance about them when it gets colder and be back in her size 5 trainers

Attachments

Reactions: 10
A donkey.... told you home made Christmas card with the 3 alpacas and the bloody donkey with the music of little donkey for effect. I can see it already

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title- Sh1ts in the cafe, sh1ts in the hall. But Hinch & little JimBob are the biggest sh1ts of all

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Soph you content is tit .. literally 💩
So she's getting an ass to come live with a pair of asses . Great 🙄
Screenshot_20220831-133736_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think Jimbob is trolling her by sharing a pic of the Birkenstocks in the background as revenge for all the tit she moans about him?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.