Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about tit on the floor yet again (seriously why does it happen so much around her?) if its true that is. Who knows? 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, if it is true, shes put her saddo filter on to sit and moan about it, then in same breath talks about getting another animal (i hope to god they tell her no) Sorry but if you're moaning about the craps on the floor whether from your children or animals why would you want to add more to it? Donkeys shits are huge too!

Reactions: 21
Is she going to use those Minky’s on her dishes / work tops after they’ve been all over the floor close to the door where alpaca and chicken tit is being trodden in and out?! Clean freak my arse. She’s goppin.

Reactions: 27
Let’s face it that amount of minkys ain’t cheap either at least £3 a time even if she had them gifted or bought them how is it relatable to have that amount of £ in clothes at ur disposal
honestly tired of influencers showing such an unsustainable way of life. No-one needs that many minky’s and her followers will think they need a collection too now.

Reactions: 9
Just seen the jobless joker's Minky post from this morning.

Poor little Ronnie, performing monkey (or Minky?) for ANOTHER undeclared ad. These pair of muppets really have no bleeping shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Which one tit on the floor though???? I reckon its her seen as she's full of it!!!!

Also since when did we call a hall a entrance hall???? Does one want to remove ones stick out of ones arse!!!!! Absolute knob, she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
honestly tired of influencers showing such an unsustainable way of life. No-one needs that many minky’s and her followers will think they need a collection too now.
It’s like another certain brand that’s so fabulous everyone wanted every scent and available item and was buying daily box of delivered cleaning chemicals and turning their sheds into their own person shop fire hazards waiting to happen but they just had to have 700 bottles of let’s blow up the radiator cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me think Minky’s aren’t that good if you need so many spare in the cupboard. Do they disintegrate after a couple of uses?
I bought one to see what the fuss was about, didn’t like it and wasn’t keen on the idea of getting a stinky minky.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she going to use those Minky’s on her dishes / work tops after they’ve been all over the floor close to the door where alpaca and chicken tit is being trodden in and out?! Clean freak my arse. She’s goppin.

Goppin is SUCH a brilliant word! You're not welsh are you? We used to use it all the time when I was younger!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s already “adopted” that donkey. She’ll be picking it up by the end of the week and she won’t be able to believe that’s it’s hers now.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.