Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point of having 6 toilets when they use the floor? Apart from a very rare dog accident, I never have tit on my floor, none of my kids have ever just plopped one out, I genuinely don't understand why she keeps on. It's boring. And what is a dawarf donkey, is that to go with JimBobs dwarf penis

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is tit relatable? I don’t understand.

Im crying at taking the piss yesterday about a donkey and full nativity scene but here she is busy working on making it reality 😂

Can just picture Freda galloping in on a camel
…carrying frank ‘n’ cense 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jamie "why do you have so many minkys though?"

Because your twit of a wife has been gifted way too many #ad she's also too much of a greedy hoarder to share the love and pass them on to others in need!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn't need those... give them away with one of your many food bank donations you waste of oxygen

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hun, you don't know what shocker of a morning is. How privileged are you having two "adults" at home all day so you can parent together and keep on top of the house.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the cleaning footage we've seen over the years was actually Jamie. She is so lazy.
Can she not hear herself! She's able to take time out to sit on her phone looking at the next poor rescue animal while Jamie does the clean up, still moans about him doing that!

Reactions: 29
It makes me think Minky’s aren’t that good if you need so many spare in the cupboard. Do they disintegrate after a couple of uses?

Reactions: 22
She’s not even specified who has done a poo in the hallway. Should we assume an animal or a human? Make it make sense. Bored of the chickens and llamas already then?
She never shows these poo scenes, gross but she happily shows her son on the toilet but never shows the evidence of these poo disasters. 🤥

Reactions: 15
More animals?

by the time they add more fencing / shelter for them all she won’t have any garden left for her REAL children.

If she wanted all these animals she should of at least moved somewhere with loads of land.

Reactions: 25
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she lets Roy roam the house, shitting everywhere. Making Jimbob clean it up for her own entertainment or she won’t give him his pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If the poo thing is real, what do you expect when you allow wild animals to walk around your house????? Like seriously :mad: . They poo where they stand.....

Reactions: 17
The poo stuff is her way of “calling in sick”. I don’t think she does it for her followers benefit but for her management. It’s the equivalent of her calling in sick and then up dating her Facebook to say “urrrh feel so rough today”. She’s got deadlines she not meeting and she will be claiming she can’t meet them because life is too hectic with young kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the words of Paul Weller

”The more I see, the more I know, The more I know, the less I understand”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone wanna tell her she already has a dwarf donkey? Jamie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.