Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had time to plaster her face in make up this morning I see! And put fake lashes on?!

Reactions: 19
Cleaning sensation gets her servant husband to hoover up crap. Hoovering crap isn’t going to do much is it? Surely you can find one of your products you’re paid to advertise to actually get rid of the tit?

Anyways, that’s what you get for letting the camels into the farm house. Nice to have paid help around 24/7, most of us don‘t have that luxury, what with having real, not ‘tend jobs.

As for the dwarf donkeeee, come off it Hinch, we know you’ve already adopted Derek and he’s shitting in the hallway settling in with the hens and camels. Looking forward to seeing plinky plonk videos of the human children being used for content sat on Derek with the phrase “this is where we’re all meant to be”.

Where you’re “meant to be” Hinch, is in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I pray her #gifted carpets get absolutely covered in tit stains that she can’t filter out 🙏 blessed be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In all their farty glory. I think she’s mistaken the noise from her gob for the shoes. And not the cheap ones either, deffo not size 5 ….
Let’s face it that amount of minkys ain’t cheap either at least £3 a time even if she had them gifted or bought them how is it relatable to have that amount of £ in clothes at ur disposal

Reactions: 26
Why is she obsessed with tit? I can count on one hand the number of times my three ever shat on the floor! Such a self serving twit

Another story about crap. I have 4 kids including triplets. Also Iv owned several dogs. Other than one dog who had bowel problems as he got old. I can only think of 3 times where Iv had to clean up crap and that was normally from one triplet grabbing a nappy while I was being distracted by the other. Even while potty training yes we had plenty of pee accidents but only 1 crap one.

Reactions: 27
That’s disgusting the amount of minkys they have and that useless nasal slob asks why there are so many of them BECAUSE YOUR WIFE GETS THEM FOR FREE YOU WANKER

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What is her fascination with tit?? I have dogs, cats and a 17 year old and never in all these years have I cleaned as much tit off the floor as she has! It happened once when herself was small with a tummy bug that's it🤷‍♂️. And as for the dwarf donkey ? Just fuckity duck off Sopha and when u get there duck off a bit more

Reactions: 24
Ronnie doesn't "love" them 🙄 he's just been instructed to line up all the minkys and told "Go" when inch started filming 🙄
Blantantly showing off her wealth AGAIN
Henry looks depressed as duck too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I have had children, multiple cats and dogs in my house over the years and apart from the odd puppy accident I have never had to clean up poo for days on end like she does. What is wrong with them all and why is she so obsessed with tit!!!
I don't think she is obsessed with tit. I think it's all for tattle. She knows we will comment on it and she loves the attention. Either way, she's a head.

Reactions: 24
What is her fascination with tit?? I have dogs, cats and a 17 year old and never in all these years have I cleaned as much tit off the floor as she has! It happened once when herself was small with a tummy bug that's it🤷‍♂️. And as for the dwarf donkey ? Just fuckity duck off Sopha and when u get there duck off a bit more
I came to say the exact same thing!!
I have a 17 year old too, and I have 2 stepsons and I have never cleaned as much poo up off the floor as she has.
But then again.....this cleaning up poo only exists in her mind to make her seem relatable when really it doesn't.

Reactions: 11
Why are there so many Minkys? Mr Hinch asks….maybe because they are sent to you free of charge for you to advertise! Disgusting amount - she has a whole box full. How much is that worth? Could give them away to your followers, or local charities even? Undisclosed advert on behalf of his wife. Back to those old selling tricks again

looks like Soph has changed into something pink (and not her loungewear set that she loves so much) since poogate earlier - it never happened. Bringing out Ron means more ads and brags.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.