Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the radio silence, I'm on my holibobs and only logging on occasionally. She's only Gretal when she's mouthy etc.
Anyway, enjoy your day y"all x.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Who/what is pooing all the time it’s absolutely barking what she says!!!

And why is her useless waste of oxygen Husband using a hoover to pick it up?

Please let it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet it’s not Jamie hoovering. It’s her cleaner in the background hence the need to try and explain it. If it was Jamie she’d ask him to shut it off surely. Can’t do that to someone working in your house can you because you’d come across as a bit of a bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is tit relatable? I don’t understand.

Im crying at taking the piss yesterday about a donkey and full nativity scene but here she is busy working on making it reality 😂

Can just picture Freda galloping in on a camel

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s not even specified who has done a poo in the hallway. Should we assume an animal or a human? Make it make sense. Bored of the chickens and llamas already then?

Reactions: 31
Maybe Jimbob is the tit culprit, hence he’s cleaning it up. Or the phantom of the back passage has been having some fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Check out Inch’s story, that does not look like the aftermath of shitgate. Calm, peaceful & Ronnie lining up her minky hoard. The only tit is the bullshit coming out of her mouth

Reactions: 22
Well if it’s dog tit then they might have to try WALKING the poor thing so he can go out and 💩 and not be lazy twats. He probably asks to go out and they just ignore him. Surprised she’s not taught him how to use an en-suite yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thead suggestion

We’re going through the motions, Yeah we‘re going through the motions!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she think "crap" makes her relatable? Not all of us would have a husband at home full time or be at home full time ourselves to do the housework leisurely, let alone film it with gifted products and be paid for it.

Braggy, lying, unrelatable cow.

And that filter, wow. Didn't realise I could be annoyed by a filter.

Reactions: 20
duck me what a boring life they lead!
Poor Ron sorting out her massive stash of (gifted) Minkys instead of playing outside on a glorious day at the end of summer.
Assume he’ll be back at nursery soon so why not show how she’s getting him organised for that?
(Bingo if she does that now!)
I can think of a million more interesting things I’d be doing as a millionaire with 2 (or 4 depending on who’s stayed over) adults on tap.
Inch‘s voiceovers grate on me even more than Sopha’s and that’s saying something!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone’s staging a dirty protest I reckon.

she got 99 toilets but can’t tit in one.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.