Mrs Hinch #580 Buy this, buy that, help keep my bank balance fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon llama tit in the hallway? Maybe now she'll learn. And why's the lazy cow not cleaning it up too, if it was those animals it's her fault. I'm sure if it was one of the kids we'd have known about it.
And a 'durwarf' donkey now? duck me 🤦
Someone, for the love of God (& the animals) say NO to her

Reactions: 27
So many toilets but no one manages to make it to one…

She is becoming absolutely loathsome - I’m actually starting to dislike her now whilst I worry about food, heating etc etc, and she’s here adopting a fu*king donkey.

I hope she slips in some of that tit that’s depositors round her house

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have had children, multiple cats and dogs in my house over the years and apart from the odd puppy accident I have never had to clean up poo for days on end like she does. What is wrong with them all and why is she so obsessed with tit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The only pap (personal arse licking photographer) that follows her is her husband not the press xx
Imagine if it was Jamie selling all the pics to the papers and she has no idea.
I’ve never known anyone have a house that is so covered in tit as hers apparently is. I have 3 kids, 1 husband, a dog, 3 cats and a tortoise and every single one of them goes where they’re supposed to. Does she think that all the sheep’s houses are tit-covered? I hate to break it to you, Dogpie, but that sounds like a you problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hun, you don't know what shocker of a morning is. How privileged are you having two "adults" at home all day so you can parent together and keep on top of the house.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the cleaning footage we've seen over the years was actually Jamie. She is so lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hinting that’s she’s been up for a while and another poo disaster strikes, trying to be Miss Relatable again. It was probably poor Henry desperate to go out but couldn’t.

Still using filters to hide behind - shame she can’t do this for her kids! 😡

So gaining sympathy this morning…now hinting about a donkey (she’s probably already bought it!), and will be featuring more ads and brags throughout the day, finishing with either posts showing Ron,Len or Hen & maybe another plagiarised quote??

Reactions: 28
Dwarf donkey is definitely a done deal. She wouldn’t mention it if there was a change that the current owner tells her to duck off.

Reactions: 25
Surely the sheep can see these 💩 stories happen a bit too often for it to be true. It’s just getting ridiculous now! Not to mention boring 🙄

Reactions: 19
I just don't get those Desenio prints; they look like the pictures that are printed on a crappy bit of paper that you are meant to remove when you buy a new picture frame.
You would probably just lurvvvvvvveeeeee them too, if you were paid to say so. 😂😂😂😂 Or probably not because you have a moral code.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What crap was it then soph?!? Dog...human...alpaca...hen maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It's less than a week since the exploding nappy story...she is literally obsessed with tit isn't she 💩💩💩💩
Pussy whipped Jamie cleaning up said crap so she can whack on a filter and inform the sheep of the latest antics at Notafarm 🙄🥱
"Entrance hall" 🤭🤭🤭 she really thinks she's lady of the bleeping manor

Reactions: 38
Of course she wheels the kids out after a day of (mostly undeclared) ADS and moaning about her shoes making noises 🙄I reckon she’s had a few negative messages so now the boys are back in town to try and make her relatable again so predictable

Reactions: 16
🎼🎼tell me lies, tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies 🤥
Shut up you idiot, and keep using the hideous filter cause it REALLY shows your true colours.

Reactions: 25
Why is she flogging fruits d’été when it’s about to be l’automne? Is it because she took too long getting her homework in to be marked?
I think, after careful consideration and analysis, I can say she is grabby, shallow ignorant bastard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait for the arrival of the donkey, those things are little shits and the most stubborn little animals going. Every petting zoo you go to they always have a beware these animals bite sign next to them 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reckon she is pooing in her own hallway now just for content 😂 Ad for Fibregel coming up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What crap was it then soph?!? Dog...human...alpaca...hen maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It's less than a week since the exploding nappy story...she is literally obsessed with tit isn't she 💩💩💩💩
Pussy whipped Jamie cleaning up said crap so she can whack on a filter and inform the sheep of the latest antics at Notafarm 🙄🥱
"Entrance hall" 🤭🤭🤭 she really thinks she's lady of the bleeping manor
Didn't happen this morning, if at all, she has the same outfit and hair from last night or whenever she filmed last nights filler content between the #ads

Surely the sheep can see these 💩 stories happen a bit too often for it to be true. It’s just getting ridiculous now! Not to mention boring 🙄
Maybe she's on the beg for a collaboration with adult incontinence pants company🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn't happen this morning, if at all, she has the same outfit and hair from last night or whenever she filmed last nights filler content between the #ads

Maybe she's on the beg for a collaboration with adult incontinence pants company🤷‍♀️
It could have been there for days she wouldn’t have noticed it, too busy eye bleeping herself in her phone or the nearest mirror to notice anything on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.