Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42529D90-9337-4D9F-A179-D21E74C22C76.png

But that’s the thing... No, not “everyone can.”
Very few people will become as lucky and as popular as she is. That’s how this game works! And I am bloody well sure that being the demographic her “Hinchers” are they won’t be able to do what she has done!

Reactions: 17
I remember her using a solution of fabric conditioner and water on her rug and any other surface she could reach. Also on her UPVC windows and doors. “Look at all this dirt on my white cloth guyzzzzzzz” 🔥 🔥 🔥 Oh and spraying her artificial flowers with Zoflora then sparking up the tealights 🙄 None of that dangerous tit has been addressed. “I’m just learning as I go guyzzzzzzzzz”. 🤪
It’s ‘PVC’ according to Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She posts the quickest mention of mental health day, a couple of segments at the end of her me me me day.
Then she shows a picture where she looks like an Afghan hound that needs groomed because it's all about her. She cant just leave the message about mental health, she needs a finale of how amazing she is.

I'm starting to think shes related to trump

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmm...no way did she write that post regarding mental health awareness day. Personally i dont think she has given it a thought and someone from gleam team has posted this for her. She is full of steaming poop!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hmm...no way did she write that post regarding mental health awareness day. Personally i dont think she has given it a thought and someone from gleam team has posted this for her. She is full of steaming poop!!
Absolutely. It’s not her usual kind of text either

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey, I have 3 stupid radiator covers because of Hinch (no swipe up don’t worry). 2 of them still smell of fish because they are such cheap CRAP so feel free to throw a swing back 🤣🤣
Smell 👏🏻 Of 👏🏻 Fish 👏🏻 😂😂😂😂 hahaha thank you that’s just made my night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bought some Zoflora today just to see why everyone rants and raves about it. I see it being sold for £4-£5 so how did I manage to pick a bottle up for a quid in The Range?
Yeah I do love the smell of bouquet but it doesn’t do anything? Another item I’ve tested and wouldn’t recommend. The only good thing that has come out of me following the Grinch is that I’ve stopped buying so many wipes and use 1 cloth for the kitchen and a cloth for the bathroom. So I’m not a sheep, I’m the opposite 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.
Wait a minute, we’re not saying that because she has taken herself to Brussels & hasn’t mentioned her anxiety, that she doesn’t have anxiety. Remember this is a woman who lets us into her life from the moment she wakens til she goes to bed. THAT is how we know she doesn’t have anxiety. There are days I don’t even want to speak to my other half, never mind plaster my life all over social media. She allows us into her life & rarely mentions anxiety etc anymore. If she does have anxiety, she does a hell of a good hiding it - the rest of us struggle & find it highly frustrating that she’s jumped on the mental health train & used it to her own advantage.

I’m sorry but if you’re going to share every aspect of your life with 2 million people, you are going to be up against scrutiny & people are going to have opinions! Isn’t that what social media is? Thriving on other people’s opinions of you, likes, comments etc? Of course except when they’re negative opinions/comments!! If it was just a handful of people on here questioning her MH then I would say you may have a point but I would say 95% of us (who all suffer different symptoms of anxiety) have noticed the lack of it in Hinch.

The parenting comments I totally agree with but my point it still valid here too - you share

your ‘platform’ with 2 million people, they’re gony have a say in things - negative or otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wait a minute, we’re not saying that because she has taken herself to Brussels & hasn’t mentioned her anxiety, that she doesn’t have anxiety. Remember this is a woman who lets us into her life from the moment she wakens til she goes to bed. THAT is how we know she doesn’t have anxiety. There are days I don’t even want to speak to my other half, never mind plaster my life all over social media. She allows us into her life & rarely mentions anxiety etc anymore. If she does have anxiety, she does a hell of a good hiding it - the rest of us struggle & find it highly frustrating that she’s jumped on the mental health train & used it to her own advantage.

I’m sorry but if you’re going to share every aspect of your life with 2 million people, you are going to be up against scrutiny & people are going to have opinions! Isn’t that what social media is? Thriving on other people’s opinions of you, likes, comments etc? Of course except when they’re negative opinions/comments!! If it was just a handful of people on here questioning her MH then I would say you may have a point but I would say 95% of us (who all suffer different symptoms of anxiety) have noticed the lack of it in Hinch.

The parenting comments I totally agree with but my point it still valid here too - you share

your ‘platform’ with 2 million people, they’re gony have a say in things - negative or otherwise!
THIS ❤

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.