Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plugging her own colouring book on someone else's Instagram post is about as tacky as you can get.
Hahaha this is so cringe. HANG ON LET ME JUST GRAB MY crappy BOOK!

That mental health story she did (of course she wouldn't make it a grid post.. Far too good for that and mental health doesn't earn you money does it Hinchypoo) was written by Gleam and I find that HIGHLY insulting. Nothing personal about it, basically just ghostwritten as a tick box exercise. Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just listen to her, it’s like sofa gate all over again, why can’t she just say, I’ve got NEW sofas and NEW kitchen cupboard doors and worktops (even though she didn’t need them) Rather than sounding like a head trying to tell her army everything is still the same 😂 when it’s clearly not

Reactions: 26
New kitchen cupboard doors and worktops that was disappointing lol! has it been gifted by the amazing company guys?

How is dishwasher not next to the sink?

Reactions: 12
Why on earth has she had a new kitchen fitted? My kitchen is tit i’d of given a limb for her old one! More money than sense 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why on earth has she had a new kitchen fitted? My kitchen is tit i’d of given a limb for her old one! More money than sense 🙄
I don't understand. She said she is keeping the top cupboards the same. So, she WILL have two different types of cupboards anyway, which she just said she couldn't do.

20191011_085720.jpg

Reactions: 5
I’ve not really had anything done guys, just had a dishwasher fitted, got all new worktops, got all new cupboard doors, and added a few new units onto the end, but apart from that it’s EXACTLY the same guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You can see the hinch before the weight loss in this pic. Those filters change people’s appearance completely 🙈
I can't figure out whether she is shy and insecure but puts on this brave, loud act when around others, or if she really is just a loudmouth show off with an awkward smile.

Reactions: 15
Im gonna ask probably the worlds most stupidest question BUT Is the new kitchen *gifted??? 🤔🙄🤓🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Top and bottom cupboards were already a different colour I think.
Yes, you're right! I hadn't noticed that before. I was too focused on the firetrap flowers on the cooker each time I saw her kitchen lol.

Im gonna ask probably the worlds most stupidest question BUT Is the new kitchen *gifted??? 🤔🙄🤓🙈
Whatever would give you that idea? 😆

• Haha
So she put in a new kitchen because she wanted two extra cupboards and the company she bought the rest from doesn't exist anymore? I doubt the company made them and even if they did probably could have found something identical pretty easily.

She's so desperate to not show her wealth to alienate her home bargain followers and it's totally transparent. Nothings changed and still the same are her most common catchphrases at this point.

Reactions: 27
The pics that have come out from yesterday that are unfiltered - in my opinion she looks MILES better than she does on all her filtered to the max stories. She looks like a normal, healthy, pretty woman. Her 'hinchers' would find that so much more relatable.

As for the kitchen, it's basically a whole new kitchen shes having. Even her most die-hard loon followers will be able to see that.

Reactions: 22
So she put in a new kitchen because she wanted two extra cupboards and the company she bought the rest from doesn't exist anymore? I doubt the company made them and even if they did probably could have found something identical pretty easily.

She's so desperate to not show her wealth to alienate her home bargain followers and it's totally transparent. Nothings changed and still the same are her most common catchphrases at this point.
My kitchen is 10 years old! A drawer front recently broke and my housing association said it was upon me to sort it as they no longer stock my cupboards. He gave me the number of a company who can match ANY style and colour. They're easy to find...if of course, you want to.

The pics that have come out from yesterday that are unfiltered - in my opinion she looks MILES better than she does on all her filtered to the max stories. She looks like a normal, healthy, pretty woman. Her 'hinchers' would find that so much more relatable.

As for the kitchen, it's basically a whole new kitchen shes having. Even her most die-hard loon followers will be able to see that.
I agree. She looks like the girl next door she claims to be.

• Wow
I can't figure out whether she is shy and insecure but puts on this brave, loud act when around others, or if she really is just a loudmouth show off with an awkward smile.
I’d say the latter but that’s probably just because I despise the witch 😆
She doesn’t scream anxiety to me, based on what I’ve read on here from members and people who I know suffer with anxiety. I know people will say it shows in different ways, but I don’t believe for a second she suffers with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.