Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always laugh when she cleans her windowsills etc ON THE OUTSIDE. I do mine once a year if that. Life is too short.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG I just watched the story when he was making the bed and said: Hey shoppers!! 😱

I don’t think that’s the only time he got caught reading tattle... I’m sure there’s a pic where he’s reading it on the laptop lol
I wonder if it’s really Tattle?

Reactions: 5
I always laugh when she cleans her windowsills etc ON THE OUTSIDE. I do mine once a year if that. Life is too short.
Isn’t it just. For many years this has been my favourite poem, one that my children’s lives have followed.
Nowadays, in a sad and unfortunate wayit reminds me of Mrs Hinch. She should heed some of this.

My dishes went unwashed today,
I didn't make the bed,
I took his hand and followed
Where his eager footsteps led.

Oh yes, we went adventuring,
My little son and I,
Exploring all the great outdoors
Beneath the summer sky.

We waded in a crystal stream,
We wandered through a wood;
My kitchen wasn't swept today
But life was gay and good.

We found a cool, sun-dappled glade
And now my small son knows
How Mother Bunny hides her nest,
Where jack-in-the-pulpit grows.

We watched a robin feed her young,
We climbed a sunlit hill,
Saw cloud-sheep scamper through the sky,
We plucked a daffodil.

That my house was neglected,
That I didn't brush the stairs,
In twenty years, no one on earth
Will know, or even care.

But that I've helped my little boy
To noble manhood grow,
In twenty years, the whole wide world
May look and see and know.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just checked out LMM for the first time! Why have all these hinch sheep got vulgar teeth? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still can’t get over...
1: her age
2: the fact that “in real life” she is NOTHING like her instagram photos or videos

Reactions: 22
How do you know it is Tattle?
It looks like the bottom of the tattle screen, where you have the quick jump link right at the bottom, and also the thin blue bar near the top. Don’t know for sure but I’m 99% positive it is. I know Facebook can have the same at the top but not at the bottom 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was first posted a good few threads ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Whose entering first?
Ok I know I’m going off on one this time but Jesus Christ I hate that this woman is now a Brand Ambassador for anxiety.
It just frustrates me so much, she promotes this stepford wife attitude to housework and cocooning yourself in your chemically scented home.
You know what I needed to get better? Someone to acknowledge it’s perfectly fine to take some down and I wasn’t alone or needed to feel ashamed in being so overwhelmed to actually go out and adult, but also that’s a lonely way to live and my life is worth more than that, followed by and here’s a gentle nudge to get outside my comfort zone in a way I feel safe! 🤯
Creating a tightly controlled environment full of cleaning rituals with a massive pinch of ‘must have ‘ products is awful for mental health. Ok now I do acknowledge I can’t speak for everyone and getting my house in order actually does make me feel better but not when it’s ritualised to the point of just transferring anxiety management.
I know overreach for this one swipe up or whatever it is but it’s just a general vent.

Reactions: 25
Ok I know I’m going off on one this time but Jesus Christ I hate that this woman is now a Brand Ambassador for anxiety.
It just frustrates me so much, she promotes this stepford wife attitude to housework and cocooning yourself in your chemically scented home.
You know what I needed to get better? Someone to acknowledge it’s perfectly fine to take some down and I wasn’t alone or needed to feel ashamed in being so overwhelmed to actually go out and adult, but also that’s a lonely way to live and my life is worth more than that, followed by and here’s a gentle nudge to get outside my comfort zone in a way I feel safe! 🤯
Creating a tightly controlled environment full of cleaning rituals with a massive pinch of ‘must have ‘ products is awful for mental health. Ok now I do acknowledge I can’t speak for everyone and getting my house in order actually does make me feel better but not when it’s ritualised to the point of just transferring anxiety management.
I know overreach for this one swipe up or whatever it is but it’s just a general vent.
How do you get to be a brand ambassador for anxiety? What’s a brand ambassador for anxiety do anyway? Promote Anxiety?????? Wave a bastard magic wand over someone’s head and call them cured????

Have they all been sniffing glue or something? It’s like being in a mad house with all companies and minions!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do you get to be a brand ambassador for anxiety? What’s a brand ambassador for anxiety do anyway? Promote Anxiety?????? Wave a bastard magic wand over someone’s head and call them cured????

Have they all been smoking pot or something? It’s like being in a mad house with all companies and minions!
That is me just going off on one 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘Hinch Yourself Happy’ etc.

Reactions: 5
That bloody book 🤮🤮

Promoting it for £12.99 she is and it’s on Amazon for £6.49 (I thought you like people getting barges Sophlora)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was coming off these threads. But I just simply can’t believe, on World Mental Health Day this woman, who apparently suffers so badly with anxiety that she sometimes can’t leave the house (her words). Hasn’t even given it a mention. She is an absolute bleeping witch, and that should be enough to give her simple followers a kick up the arse to realise that this woman is all about herself. She doesn’t give a duck for any one but HER.
I know this has been mentioned and I do apologise but Jesus Christ! She’s got people cleaning so bleeping ritually that they are causing themselves to have mental health issues, and she is swanning around bleeping brussels in a white coat pretending to be some kind of professor. Not even acknowledging something that is apparently so important to her that she can take the time to post a ridiculous quote before bed each night, ready to line up the shoppers for the next day. If it’s not earning her money she isn’t interested. Money grabbing bleeping witch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How do you know it is Tattle?
Not 100% sure the phone picture is (though it does look like it! But a few months ago he was in clear view on one of her stories reading Tattle on a laptop.

And this was at a time when her stories were RIDICULOUSLY responsive to anything put on here. It was constant and undeniable. Plus a few weeks ago she said this site used to make her so down/ anxious/butterflies (insert whichever lie you want) that she had to block it on her phone!

I wish it was possible to search the past Tattle posts or just see a gallery of all posted pictures because there are SO many that new members need to see!

Reactions: 18
I was coming off these threads. But I just simply can’t believe, on World Mental Health Day this woman, who apparently suffers so badly with anxiety that she sometimes can’t leave the house (her words). Hasn’t even given it a mention. She is an absolute bleeping witch, and that should be enough to give her simple followers a kick up the arse to realise that this woman is all about herself. She doesn’t give a duck for any one but HER.
I know this has been mentioned and I do apologise but Jesus Christ! She’s got people cleaning so bleeping ritually that they are causing themselves to have mental health issues, and she is swanning around bleeping brussels in a white coat pretending to be some kind of professor. Not even acknowledging something that is apparently so important to her that she can take the time to post a ridiculous quote before bed each night, ready to line up the shoppers for the next day. If it’s not earning her money she isn’t interested. Money grabbing bleeping witch 🤬
THIS!!!!!!!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Not a mf word about mental health awareness!!!!! Probably out getting pissed on her minions benefits 🤑🤮🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.