Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for Godโ€™s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wont lie I was tempted a few times ๐Ÿ˜‚

whiskey was my nanas answer to everything!

not sleeping - whiskey in the bottle
Teething - whiskey on the gums
Colic - whiskey on the dummy.......

Safe to say she never got asked to babysit ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m considering drinking it from the bottle and rubbing it on my gums this morning. I canโ€™t cope on here at times ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Corrected it for her, must be lovely being in the pocket of one of the biggest companies with huge amounts to spend on ads and a constant stream of work
Screenshot_2019-10-13-10-13-48-781_com.instagram.android.jpg

This post is to try and pretend she isn't sneaky, of course most of her followers have no idea what brands procter gamble own, the marks don't have a business relationship with the company.

Probably to try and preempt acquisitions of breaking advertising rules. She's posting exactly what the p&g team tell her to post.

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion

Bug boys been banging Laura in her much bigger kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.