Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity. Does anyone know if Hinch and Stacey aren't friends anymore? Im wondering because there has been no mention of Staceys collab with Primark on Hinch's Instagram. Nor has she mentioned Stacey in over a week after hearing about her every day.
I think Stacey might have only paid for 1 weeks friendship...........I could be wrong though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Allthebest

I just did something and I encourage you all to go and do the same. Put your phone down for a second and take a good look around your home through the eyes of gratitude. The safe space and roof over your head filled with love and everything you've worked hard for even if it was a complete struggle. Then tell yourself well done for everything you do to make your house a home. There will be a lot of people feeling very shit right now because Mrs Gifted Minge has once again showed us all what she got so easily. I don't know any of you personally but I would hate for any of you to be among those people. Remember the big picture, people. She's a begging wanker with zero soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

MrsEvil

Uggh those environmental stories are just the worst. We’ll have all the hinchers now convinced they are doing their bit.

do you know what’s better than washing at 30 degrees or recycling your plastics? Not washing things that aren’t dirty, Line drying instead of a tumble dryer, not putting a full wash in for one door mat and not using 25 bottles of cleaning product a week when 1 everyfew weeks would do the job, Not using ‘biodegradable’ wipes but using reuseable wipes. I could go on!

And here’s a tip for you Mrs Hinch - do your own independent research. Being educated on environmental issues by P&G is like turkeys voting for Xmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Allthebest

Now that’s bad 🙈😂😂
I should stick him on eBay. I'm sure one of those Hinchers would pay a fair bit for him 🤣

Oh, and in case any child protection people are reading this, I'm not really going to put him on eBay...I made the little rascal, I will use Etsy instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

MrsD33

VIP Member
I have a question I use the 3 in 1 pods and was under the impression you don’t need to use a separate fabric softener. Have I been doing this wrong should I be using both ?
Yes you have!

You need to add softener AND unstoppables AND colour catchers AND a dishwasher tablet plus some zoflora 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Allthebest

Sooo... the kitchen.. she claims that it’s all the same and nothing has changed, just the doors and the worktop (granite no less). So, it’s NOT the same. She’s changed the visual part of the kitchen- the main aspect. She is an absolute lying bitch!

Oh and, look at her, promoting her book in someone else’s photo. Also I think she looks really big in this photo don’t you think? I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained in the last 4 months. She should step away from the take outs, thats for sure!
I agree with the first part but you lost my vote on the second half. Body shaming is a no-no for me. Hinch or anyone else. Maybe I should just scroll on by as you have as much right to your opinion as anyone else but I am just so anti body shaming I couldn't help myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Littlemadam_*01

Chatty Member
I was coming off these threads. But I just simply can’t believe, on World Mental Health Day this woman, who apparently suffers so badly with anxiety that she sometimes can’t leave the house (her words). Hasn’t even given it a mention. She is an absolute fucking bitch, and that should be enough to give her simple followers a kick up the arse to realise that this woman is all about herself. She doesn’t give a fuck for any one but HER.
I know this has been mentioned and I do apologise but Jesus Christ! She’s got people cleaning so fucking ritually that they are causing themselves to have mental health issues, and she is swanning around fucking brussels in a white coat pretending to be some kind of professor. Not even acknowledging something that is apparently so important to her that she can take the time to post a ridiculous quote before bed each night, ready to line up the shoppers for the next day. If it’s not earning her money she isn’t interested. Money grabbing fucking witch 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 60

jwfn80

Coming out of retirement to say this, but the developer who built the houses on that estate, I believe, used Commodore Kitchens who are very much still in business. I basically googled the name of the developer, the development name and the town name and came across a pdf about one of the houses on the estate and it names the kitchen supplier. Took all of about 30 seconds. Please someone correct me if I’m wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Jetfire

Shes fucking raging! The mask always slips

Soph, when you're reading this which I've no doubt will be within the hour of you posting your mini rant.....why dont you say thanks to the local guys and give their business a boost? Why wouldn't you name their company? Cause they've not paid?

I dont believe for a second you were offered a brand new big name kitchen and declined because you're a greedy cow who would leap at the chance of a better kitchen
ATB love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Allthebest

I have to share a story with you all. So, my husband is a plumber. He had a job today where he had to take his water vacuum and literally suck the shit out of some pipework. Usually, he has some industrial disinfectant to put in the vacuum but he had run out and so I gave him a bottle of zoflora. It's just to add to the vacuum so that the smell of waste isn't noticeable as it's sucked out. When he got home he asked me what that stuff I gave him was and who the fuck is Mrs Flinch. I eventually worked out he meant Hinch. Apparently the lady he did the job for was so happy that her plumber was a Hincher that she asked to take a pic with him and the bottle of Zoflora for her Instagram. He is not impressed with me one bit 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She’s lost me.

Ain’t the song about Becky with the good hair written about some bit on the side?

Does this mean Bug Boy’s been banging Laura in her much better kitchen 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Gillybean42

VIP Member
What an absolute bitch!! So, people who give her stuff for free get a mention. But when she has to pay for stuff she says thanks to brad and Pete, u know who u are..... that’s awful!! Why not help them with their business Sophie??? U pissed off they didn’t offer u their services for free?? That has really annoyed me!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Whew imagine complaining about a lack of sink for one day and your cupboards etc when you've got a whole new kitchen being fitted. Imagine saying you won't change your kitchen because you "love the way it is" then changing it completely on a whim.

Hey Sophie (Jamie - could you relay this message to her please). We managed to buy our TINY flat last year so we could give our child some security and now we're saving for a new kitchen. It'll probably take us about 5 years to save enough to do it. I hate how our kitchen looks but I'm so privileged to even have a fucking kitchen.

All the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I thought a while back she was after a washing machine. Trying to wear it out washing that bloody door mat every few days.

Now jumping on the environment activist band wagon - I’ve been reducing plastic and recycling since before she was born. She has more plastic tat in her house than I’ve used in my entire life!

The thought of the millions of small Zoflora bottles shes gone through makes me physically sick.

And what happened to sitting in the egg chair every night? Won’t it fit in the loft? And the gardening, feeding the birds. When she hung those stupid wooden swing feeders up in her garden I showed my friend and oh how we laughed at the amount of ‘weeds’ she’ll have growing from the dispersed seed.

Arghhhhh I don’t get to post much on here because I’m a busy single Mum. I’m tired. I’ve had a long day at work. I now have to cook dinner for three kids, walk my dogs, put some washing on, and, you know, all the normal stuff that real normal people do!

/andbreath

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Rosap

After her questions about the environment I sent her the following message. I'll probably be blocked but she needs to understand how her cleaning products get to market

P & g need to do more. Spraying crap from plastic bottles is so last decade. Using animal products is so last decade. P &g test on animals. Think of Henry... Can you imagine someone spraying cleaner in his eyes to monitor the effect. He's no different to the bunnys and animals they use You're an influencer, so influence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49