Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
We comment on what we see and what she shares. If she doesn’t like it, she shouldn’t post or put herself in the public eye. It really is that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't feel sorry for businesses like this. Of course they aren't going to be noticed. Mrs Hinch over-consumes absolutely everything. It's a waste of their time and, to me, it just screams desperation 🤮
Plus art is such a personal thing. It’s a little presumptuous of these businesses who have been making such visual gifts and just assuming she’d want them. Not that she has ANY taste; she does love a tacky ‘live, love, laugh’ quote and don’t get me started on those Desenio prints...but you can’t (or shouldn’t) just expect someone to love your creations!

Surely you’d focus on building a client base of people who would actually COMMISSION your work, rather than just waste time and materials making something for someone who has shown time and time again that she isn’t interested in this stuff🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
I don’t mean to be rude, but why are you here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Plus art is such a personal thing. It’s a little presumptuous of these businesses who have been making such visual gifts and just assuming she’d want them. Not that she has ANY taste; she does love a tacky ‘live, love, laugh’ quote and don’t get me started on those Desenio prints...but you can’t (or shouldn’t) just expect someone to love your creations!

Surely you’d focus on building a client base of people who would actually COMMISSION your work, rather than just waste time and materials making something for someone who has shown time and time again that she isn’t interested in this stuff🤣
Mate are you taking the pee pee out of my house? 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you need pointed to the rave thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Who bad talked her parenting lately? She is supposed to be a brand ambassador for anxiety (no idea what bollo**s that is btw). Yet totally blanks out what day it is? When she’s the one wanting the whole wide world to feel sorry for her and her mental health... Nah sorry! Not going to work for me.!
Nor me!!
And in regards to R not smiling at her, it’s a clear observation that 2.8 million can
see. I’m no celeb but even I know that’s what happens when you put yourself & your child out there on social media, wether you like it or not.
She has a management company who must of given her some kind of prep regarding these issues but she still chooses to show him!! Fgs it’s getting on my nerves. Why are we here if we can’t comment on things that are blatantly obvious 😩

Reactions: 21
Mate are you taking the pee pee out of my house? 😂😂😂😂😂
Hey, I have 3 stupid radiator covers because of Hinch (no swipe up don’t worry). 2 of them still smell of fish because they are such cheap CRAP so feel free to throw a swing back 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Uggh those environmental stories are just the worst. We’ll have all the hinchers now convinced they are doing their bit.

do you know what’s better than washing at 30 degrees or recycling your plastics? Not washing things that aren’t dirty, Line drying instead of a tumble dryer, not putting a full wash in for one door mat and not using 25 bottles of cleaning product a week when 1 everyfew weeks would do the job, Not using ‘biodegradable’ wipes but using reuseable wipes. I could go on!

And here’s a tip for you Mrs Hinch - do your own independent research. Being educated on environmental issues by P&G is like turkeys voting for Xmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Hey, I have 3 stupid radiator covers because of Hinch (no swipe up don’t worry). 2 of them still smell of fish because they are such cheap CRAP so feel free to throw a swing back 🤣🤣
I'll raise ya! I have a 7 year old child that sings "Minky do you love me" every time we see that bastard green cloth in the shops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Watching her stories from Brussels.. who the f does she think she is?! Strutting around in that pathetic outfit, and standing infront of the ‘welcome Mrs Hinch’ sign... i’d be offended if i was the other ‘influencer’ cleaners she went with, imagine the brand welcoming the most famous one and ignoring everyone else!!! 🖕💩 wonder if she knows B&M are selling her book for a fiver shes still advertising it like its the fuckin Bible or something 💩💩💩💩💩 bore off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
& there it is, well done hinch 👏🏽
"If I can ever ask you to do anything for me..."

😂👏,😂👏😂👏

Apart from swipe up, use my discount codes and give me constant affirmation about how marvellous I am because I don't get acceptance elsewhere...

What a drip 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Now that’s bad 🙈😂😂
I should stick him on eBay. I'm sure one of those Hinchers would pay a fair bit for him 🤣

Oh, and in case any child protection people are reading this, I'm not really going to put him on eBay...I made the little rascal, I will use Etsy instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
If I can do it so can you hinchers 🙄
Well it’s not hard is it! Sitting at home picking what freebies you want!! Course they could do it 😂

Reactions: 13
Annoys me Aswell how blind brands and companies are to it all... ones that want to send her stuff or sent her stuff that she ignores.. they still go like ‘at least we tried, love you soph’ or whatever... like really?!!! You sent her something free, that you made for a cost, and shes shoved it in her loft or binned it and you’re still saying how amazing she is?! Shut uuuuupppp

Reactions: 22
There is actually no shade towards Mrs Hinch intended here but is anyone else hoping Cheryl Hole does Mrs Hinch in snatch game on RPDR?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.