Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't recognise her if I saw her in a shop. Well, unless it was a butterfly shop and they were flying around her head.

20191010_205317.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Right I’m seriously pissed off with the Henry posts tonight.....how do you think my dog feels when I have to leave him for a 12 hour shift 3 days a week?! GET OVER YOURSELF ya deluded Cupid stunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Annoys me Aswell how blind brands and companies are to it all... ones that want to send her stuff or sent her stuff that she ignores.. they still go like ‘at least we tried, love you soph’ or whatever... like really?!!! You sent her something free, that you made for a cost, and shes shoved it in her loft or binned it and you’re still saying how amazing she is?! Shut uuuuupppp
That’s why I won’t ever mention on my business page that I’ve sent her something and she didn’t acknowledged it. Sod it. I’m not desperate( anymore) I feel disappointed with myself I did gift her my products.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Right I’m seriously pissed off with the Henry posts tonight.....how do you think my dog feels when I have to leave him for a 12 hour shift 3 days a week?! GET OVER YOURSELF ya deluded Cupid stunt
No offence but I wouldn't leave my dog on their own for 12 hours, it probably feels very lonely 😔

Reactions: 17
That’s why I won’t ever mention on my business page that I’ve sent her something and she didn’t acknowledged it. Sod it. I’m not desperate( anymore) I feel disappointed with myself I did gift her my products.
Don’t feel disappointed, you’ve realised now ♥
You were doing what you thought was right at that time for your business xxx

Reactions: 13
No offence but I wouldn't leave my dog on their own for 12 hours, it probably feels very lonely 😔
I don’t leave him alone 🤣🤣 he’s either with my parents, daughter or other half. But he’s my boy & I hate spending so much time away from. He gives me such a guilt trip every time I leave him. She doesn’t know how blessed she is to have so much time at home with her child & dog whilst earning an absolute fortune

• Heart
Reactions: 29
PTWM does this too though- I have a friend who gifted her something and she completely ignored it. My friend even messaged and asked if she liked it and she got an answer saying it was lovely thanks - but no posts about it. Why? Wasn’t paid was she!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just came across a page on Instagram and I think a little bit of vomit came out of my nose. Do these people have no mind of their own. They're like Hinch clones.

20191011_000251.jpg

20191011_000222.jpg

20191011_000208.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Missed Ronnie so so soooo much but MUST have her photo and boomerang content to prove it to her masses. BYE, get in the perfectly smelling bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How dare she say "you are never, ever alone." She doesn't bleeping know that. Some people really do have NO ONE! Loneliness is a huge problem in this country! Not everyone has someone they can turn to. I notice she didn't offer for people to message her if they need someone to talk to (my calm, non angry self says of course she didn't as that isn't practical or fair). I think anything she wrote re WMHD would have wound me up today. I'm disappointed it wasn't the first thing she posted about today

Today has been a real trigger for me. I've been wobbly again for a few weeks but days like today really make me reflect on things and this time last year, was the worse. I didn't think I would still be here. I don't know what has set me off again but I'm a nervous wreck, over thinking and worrying about everything. I'm even worried about how I'm coming across on here and worrying that I've upset or offended someone with my comments and reading too much into things that probably aren't even there. Sorry for the rant. Totally not Hinch related but I just wish influencers, especially those who claim to have mental health issues would put a bit more effort and feeling into posts on days that highlight important subjects!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How dare she say "you are never, ever alone." She doesn't bleeping know that. Some people really do have NO ONE! Loneliness is a huge problem in this country! Not everyone has someone they can turn to. I notice she didn't offer for people to message her if they need someone to talk to (my calm, non angry self says of course she didn't as that isn't practical or fair). I think anything she wrote re WMHD would have wound me up today. I'm disappointed it wasn't the first thing she posted about today

Today has been a real trigger for me. I've been wobbly again for a few weeks but days like today really make me reflect on things and this time last year, was the worse. I didn't think I would still be here. I don't know what has set me off again but I'm a nervous wreck, over thinking and worrying about everything. I'm even worried about how I'm coming across on here and worrying that I've upset or offended someone with my comments and reading too much into things that probably aren't even there. Sorry for the rant. Totally not Hinch related but I just wish influencers, especially those who claim to have mental health issues would put a bit more effort and feeling into posts on days that highlight important subjects!
You’ve made it through today, you’re a survivor ♥

I hear you on today being a trigger. I’m all for sharing struggles and raising awareness for mental health but my lord it’s hard for some of us to see/read. I compare my mental health to other people’s. That’s half the issue for me. “Am I unwell enough” is something my eating disordered brain constantly asks.

I like coming here on Tattle to talk and interact about real stuff but also have such a laugh it often makes my day! Sad as that may seem 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I just wanted to offer you and anyone else that needs one a virtual hug xxx
Well done for getting through the last year. Significant anniversaries in our lives can give us a wobble and that's fine. A wobble doesnt necessarily mean you're heading back to that place.

My inbox is always open, listening ear and no judgment guaranteed x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She posts the quickest mention of mental health day, a couple of segments at the end of her me me me day.
Then she shows a picture where she looks like an Afghan hound that needs groomed because it's all about her. She cant just leave the message about mental health, she needs a finale of how amazing she is.

I'm starting to think shes related to trump
Well they do share massive narcissism in common.

Reactions: 7

No offense to any other tattler but Sunshine you're one of my faves on here and I've liked you from the day I joined, you always come across well, so try not to worry about that. I'm gutted to hear you've been struggling so much.

I can resonate with what you're saying about loneliness, I can go weeks without seeing anyone because of my disability and anxiety. I see my daughter once a month some months, twice a month if I'm very lucky (she's very busy all the time apparently), my 'friends' dispersed when I was made disabled and only the odd one sends me a message once in a while, my only family I'll give the time of day to, live 4 hours drive away, so I don't see them much, maybe once a year. So Hinch's post got to me too, she has no idea and she just comes across as patronising to me when she talks about mental health, does she to you?

I'm no professional, although I am studying mental health (mainly to learn more about it, so I can understand more), but I have and do experience it myself, so if you want a chat or to offload, I'm a good listener and that goes for all of you on these threads, should you want or need a chat, just inbox me.

Sending you hugs Sunshine x

x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Balls to Hinch talking about world mental health day - I love the support and genuine care and camaderie on here (I’m assuming between virtual strangers). Yes, primarily what bought us here is the hatred of the p&g puppet that is the hinch but what keeps us here is the humour, warmth and love! It radiates through - am new to tattle and was here to see what utter witches you all are! Turns out like everything else on the internet-that comment was bollocks too. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Missed Ronnie so so soooo much but MUST have her photo and boomerang content to prove it to her masses. BYE, get in the perfectly smelling bin.
I did think the same, also remembered that he goes to bed at half eight so she must have woken him for those pics 🙄 I’ve never known a parent who would even think about waking their sleeping baby just for a picture

Always an ear and a shoulder here too Sunshine, sending you huge hugs xx

Yeah how do you know I'm not mrs hinch lol it's very easy to be someone else online
It is, and that’s why all of the influencers hate this site. Because we don’t have to put our real names, and quite frankly why would we want to given that they all love a good doxxing session. And then leave all their crazed cult to rip the person to shreds just for having a different opinion. I don’t mean the nasty, insulting messages, that is trolling. I mean the ladies like Margaret Peel who dared to ask hinch why doesn’t she think about donating some of the ten tonnes of baby stuff she received and would never use, to a refuge, and absolutely got slaughtered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching her stories from Brussels.. who the f does she think she is?! Strutting around in that pathetic outfit, and standing infront of the ‘welcome Mrs Hinch’ sign... i’d be offended if i was the other ‘influencer’ cleaners she went with, imagine the brand welcoming the most famous one and ignoring everyone else!!! [emoji867][emoji90] wonder if she knows B&M are selling her book for a fiver shes still advertising it like its the fuckin Bible or something [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90] bore off
Yeah that was out of order. The least P&G could have done was treat them all the same [emoji849]

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.