Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for Godโ€™s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Not a mf word about mental health awareness!!!!! Probably out getting pissed on her minions benefits ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
Sheโ€™s been busy playing science.

Wait โ€˜til she gets her daily roundup of โ€˜what to respond toโ€™ from management (Jamie and/or Gleam). There will be a post by the end of the day for sure!

Reactions: 21
I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.

Reactions: 34
I'm really not a Mrs Hinch lover and don't really comment on here I just read other opinions etc. But I hate to see so many people tear at someone because their anxiety isn't what others experience. Everyone is different and in some cases you'd look at someone and think, no way do they suffer anxiety but it takes different forms, same goes with depression and with today being mental health awareness day I can't help but draw attention to that. Same goes for the mum shaming. If it were me i wouldn't have my baby all over social media with such a huge audience then complain about trolls but to say her baby doesn't smile at her, she's not natural with him etc etc is bloody awful! Especially from other mums! As I said I'm not a hincher, I believe she's a very clever sales woman but I don't believe in bad talking her parenting or mental health.
Who bad talked her parenting lately? She is supposed to be a brand ambassador for anxiety (no idea what bollo**s that is btw). Yet totally blanks out what day it is? When sheโ€™s the one wanting the whole wide world to feel sorry for her and her mental health... Nah sorry! Not going to work for me.!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Who bad talked her parenting lately? She is supposed to be a brand ambassador for anxiety (no idea what bollo**s that is btw). Yet totally blanks out what day it is? When sheโ€™s the one wanting the whole wide world to feel sorry for her and her mental health... Nah sorry! Not going to work for me.!
Exactly this! When somebody plays on MH issues to gain sympathy from other people then I think itโ€™s fair to mention it. Especially when she clearly canโ€™t be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the point isn't that her anxiety doesn't look like we expect it to. We understand that anxiety looks different for everybody. It's about how relatable she is with it. She only talks about it when she has very little other content to share and she seems to glamourise mental illness, possibly even pick it up and drop it whenever it suits her depending on whether she's got something juicier to share/sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not 100% sure the phone picture is (though it does look like it! But a few months ago he was in clear view on one of her stories reading Tattle on a laptop.

And this was at a time when her stories were RIDICULOUSLY responsive to anything put on here. It was constant and undeniable. Plus a few weeks ago she said this site used to make her so down/ anxious/butterflies (insert whichever lie you want) that she had to block it on her phone!

I wish it was possible to search the past Tattle posts or just see a gallery of all posted pictures because there are SO many that new members need to see!
Iโ€™m gona try and find the laptop pic ๐Ÿง I pulled the same tattle screen up on my phone and it does look very similar to the one in the pic to be fair. But new members especially need to see some of the old content youโ€™re so right x

Reactions: 19
Iโ€™ve already replied to you that, that was just me going off on one. She sells everything else why not mental health. It was just a flippant comment.

Reactions: 2
Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...

• Haha
Its been spoke about loads of times on here how one persons anxiety can be totally different to someone elses BUT our soph only seems to remember she has anxiety when it suits her!
Flogging books to help with anxiety, when shes been pulled up on something etc.

lately she seems to have swapped anxiety for nasty troll messages to get the hunchers to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 23
I was coming off these threads. But I just simply canโ€™t believe, on World Mental Health Day this woman, who apparently suffers so badly with anxiety that she sometimes canโ€™t leave the house (her words). Hasnโ€™t even given it a mention. She is an absolute bleeping witch, and that should be enough to give her simple followers a kick up the arse to realise that this woman is all about herself. She doesnโ€™t give a duck for any one but HER.
I know this has been mentioned and I do apologise but Jesus Christ! Sheโ€™s got people cleaning so bleeping ritually that they are causing themselves to have mental health issues, and she is swanning around bleeping brussels in a white coat pretending to be some kind of professor. Not even acknowledging something that is apparently so important to her that she can take the time to post a ridiculous quote before bed each night, ready to line up the shoppers for the next day. If itโ€™s not earning her money she isnโ€™t interested. Money grabbing fthe ucking witch ๐Ÿคฌ
I bet she posts a quote before bed about how today was her stepping out of her comfort zone and winning another day in the mental health battle. bleeping head!

Really? It's constant on the threads about how natural Jamie is with him and how all she does is poke and prod him, how he never smiles at her, how he will be fed on mugshots, how the dog gets more attention than him, how he's never out the house, I mean I could go on...
You could also quote the many comments that pick people up on such things and say that it's not fair to judge based on the tiny snippets she shares.

Those are just observations based on what Grinch posts... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 18
After her questions about the environment I sent her the following message. I'll probably be blocked but she needs to understand how her cleaning products get to market

P & g need to do more. Spraying crap from plastic bottles is so last decade. Using animal products is so last decade. P &g test on animals. Think of Henry... Can you imagine someone spraying cleaner in his eyes to monitor the effect. He's no different to the bunnys and animals they use You're an influencer, so influence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Another business Grinch hasn't acknowledged.
I don't feel sorry for businesses like this. Of course they aren't going to be noticed. Mrs Hinch over-consumes absolutely everything. It's a waste of their time and, to me, it just screams desperation ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 14
Was this mentioned on this thread?

After her questions about the environment I sent her the following message. I'll probably be blocked but she needs to understand how her cleaning products get to market

P & g need to do more. Spraying crap from plastic bottles is so last decade. Using animal products is so last decade. P &g test on animals. Think of Henry... Can you imagine someone spraying cleaner in his eyes to monitor the effect. He's no different to the bunnys and animals they use You're an influencer, so influence.
Good for you! Oh, and you're getting blocked, for sure ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you have an issue with what gets discussed it's best to report posts to admin. They arent fans of members trying to police what gets talked about.
I don't agree with everything that gets talked about in these threads so I just scroll on past ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If you have an issue with what gets discussed it's best to report posts to admin. They arent fans of members trying to police what gets talked about.
I don't agree with everything that gets talked about in these threads so I just scroll on past ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Can you imagine living in a world where people have to agree with your opinion or they're in the wrong. I imagine it would be called Hinch World ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.