Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT! Where do I see pictures? Surely anybody that loved their dog that much and wasn’t grossed out by dogs/animals in their home would let the dog sleep in their bedroom on a dog bed on the floor? My dog would go barmy if he wasn’t in the same room as us. Maybe I’m the weird one 🙈
Tbf Henry is allowed on her bed, he's often seen asleep on her bed but I think she plays the whole he has his own bedroom because she thinks it's hilarious and loves the comments of omg your dog has his own bedroom. She's just a nobhead at the end of the day.

Reactions: 47
Nothing personal to the lad but I wish the llama had kicked Billy in the bollox and he’d sued Tesco because I’m pretty sure their employer’s liability insurance wouldn’t have covered having a farm animal in the house where they were working!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I hope Hinch and Jimbob get a massive dose of the shits after this evenings antics, the type where your hole feels like it’s being cut to ribbons a la Bridesmaids (sorry for the graphic). Can they not see how dangerous and disgusting that is, especially in the kitchen, AROUND FOOD AND FOOD PREPARATION SURFACES?!

They deserve it, pair of thick twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So she's trying to restyle as a home account yet had an interior designer and stylist for her own range in her own house? Not to mention nothing llama related in her range... so she just pays for someone else to do everything.... make it make sense how she is the influencer??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yuck.pls tell me she hasn't let that dirty stinking camel in her HOUSE? Into the kitchen where she makes food (lol) for her little kids. Has this silly bint not got the slightest idea of basic hygiene when caring for livestock? Clearly not. She's bleeping simple that one. Also why does every item in her new range look exactly like what's gone before, the huns will be bonkers to buy more of the same old crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just taking a look at the food on the counter. That’s obviously what she believes is a “posh lunch” for her “guests”. It looks like it’s hardly been touched but there’s used plates and cutlery. I’d bet there were more people there than just Billy, Nameless woman and Hinch.

A bit random but I’m always amazed at how she’s happy to eat in front of others. One of my huge ED hang ups is I will only eat in front of a select few people - ie my immediate family. I cannot eat in front of others at all. She has so many hang ups I would have thought that would have been one too.
I’ve go through the whole range of ED just one after another can’t seem to pick one and stick with it 😂 but eating in front of people has been the only consistent thing I’ve struggled since I was 12 and even when I’m in a binge eating phase it still never goes away it’s the reason I’m so painfully single I wouldn’t wish it on anybody. Unpopular opinion but I don’t think she has an ED I think she just eats like a child more than likely been pandered to when she “didn’t like” foods as a kid no now she’s just weirdly picky!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Complains when James walks through the house with dog tit in a bag but finds alpacas…..livestock that carry god knows what germs and have walked through their own tit to walk in the house hilarious 🙄

Stupid bleeping hole! 🤬

It’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s a health risk to those two innocent little boys and a risk to those poor animals.

Instagram need to cancel this witch asap. She’s absolutely vile!
I’m thinking she finds it hilarious because she’s scared of them. It’s all going to end really well for her 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 22
I’ve got a feeling I know where she wants to go with this. There’s sometimes clips that go viral of things to do with animals behaving in certain ways or that are not normally in the house. Can imagine some lapping it up if it was viewed abroad. The odd woman with alpacas in the kitchen and a dog with its own bedroom. I honestly think she’s trying to go viral. Watch soon for a reel or TikTok.

Reactions: 31
That’s a toilet brush you spoon but you could wash your bum bum with it. She knows exactly what it is she’s trying to get engagement and a laugh ….bleep
“Who cares, it matches the room”

Look at meee
spending moneeey.
On useless tat
I’m a bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.