Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What in the name of fuckery is going on at tend farm. Does she think she's Dr Dolittle or something? That is just mental. And her manic laughing to boot. I'm sure she's having some sort of breakdown. Why would you even do this. Her behaviour is just down right barbaric. And she stands there cackling away thinking it's funny? Sophie you need help. And fast.

Show me other people who let alpacas into their home. I doubt you'd find any. Oh and Sopha, have you heard the phrase 'like a bull in a China shop'? Yeh well that very well could be the alpaca in your gaff if you are not careful. It may get spooked by your idiotic laugh, then it would be absolute carnage.
She's a full on 24ct prick, end of.

Screenshot_20220822-175743_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 122

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Who.the.FUCK spends over 1 million pounds on a new home, spends a huge amount of money ripping everything out for no reason and replacing it all JUST to let some stinking farm animal swan into the kitchen. Talk about being privileged. It's actually pretty horrendous that she thinks it's alright. Does she think it's like one of those safari places where giraffes pop their head through the window at breakfast?

You live in Maldon you cunt. This is not normal behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Spacedman

Chatty Member
It's all got to be a spoof.Nobody could get so much so wrong so consistently.
She's completely bastardsised that house.
I understand the appeal of the original House.It stood aloof,no sign of life but beautifully manicured gardens,you couldn't help notice it from the road.
Now I'm met by an ugly,weathered (already) gate and a glimpse of a clad building that would have made the Duckworths proud.
The main vehicle always looks in dire need of a wash.My grandkids and their mates would love writing "bet you wish yr missus was as dirty as this" in the dust.
Don't get me started on the Interior.No.It has to be some kind of joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

CaRa11

634F8660-35EF-451C-9679-3F17AC380C9F.jpeg

Haven’t commented in a long time, been reading though, was cleaning my oven top this morning thinking of all you nusty hens. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Danielle0120

VIP Member
They don't look amused that an alpaca has wandered in to get carrots that she's coincidentally left on the word, so that over the top buzzing laugh is just ridiculous.

She's disgusting and thinks she's a right clever cock. Get them out your kitchen 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Another filter. She wishes she looked like that in real life. She's rough as fuck and has a VERY different face shape in real life, very boxy and square, is she fine? Aye but her natural face is drastically different - she knows it, everyone knows it and she still continues to make herself look a twat. I'm not even fucking arsed if I come across as a troll ripping apart another woman, the past few weeks she's grated on me more than ever before to the point I cba even tattling about her anymore. So I'll say it again. You're rough as fuck and I don't like you.

I also don't buy body creams and not finish them because I only buy things that I intend on using because I'm not into waste, but I guess you don't have that problem because you get everything gifted.. You didn't empty the tub by using it. You emptied it out and acted like you did. Put your legs away little Mrs I'm so body conscious but you're feeling your leg up going that far up with your camera we almost got a glimpse of your ham sandwich.
Pick which character you want to be and stick to it. Anxiety riddled body conscious little Mrs Hinch.
Or slaggy, flirty, bitchy loud mouthed chav Sophie.
You can't be both.

*Breathe*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Amazing title courtesy of @Andioooop
Mark any title suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them shorter than a size 5 foot and with no swears please.
I've found her increasingly boring this weekend and this recap has been a slog to do, so I apologise for the lack of humour.
The bullshit in summary:
No stairgates on the stairs. But I guess the boys are only allowed to use the back stairs and not the staircase that's only for show.
Alpacas encouraged into the house again.
Cups stored upside down in a drawer so she can look at a drawer full of herself.
IKEA namedropping on the cobbles.
More of that fucking utility room. It's a boring room for sorting laundry in. Just get over it already.
Stressed hens.
Hoovering up suspicious white powder sawdust in the workshop. Still no actual sign of Al though.
Bumlicking her bestie.
Hobbit claws and t-rex arms.
Filtering photos to oblivion.
Bothering the actual Tescho stylists.
God-awful table setup in the f&b booth.
Seriously though, who is Billy?

Saint Sopha the first of Maldon hasn't a clue.
Vestlife has the tiniest hands.
Fiddle says good things come in small packages.
The BHWT admitted that they've had some sort of conversation with Sophie. At least they're trying to damage control the hun who runs the socials.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jimbobgetajobnob “Breaking News - Sopha’s Rubbish Styling” 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Stacybee

Someone asked how alpacas pee, well I can tell you they lift their tails and a massive, violent stream of piss comes out. A lot of piss!!!!!!!!

Alpacas are dirty and smelly. She is a fucking idiot for allowing that behavior. Especially because that one is the alpha and not yet reached maturity. He will start asserting himself more and more as long as they allow it.

I got trapped in a stall by the alpha when I was taking care of an alpaca farm. The owner told me that I had to assert myself and let him know I was in charge. Easier said than done.

Funny she never mentioned male berserk syndrome or I'd have been, nope, I'm outta here.

• Sick
Reactions: 74

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Won't be so fucking funny when it's muddy as fuck out and they're traipsing it all over the beige floors and walls.
Or when everyone is having to take worming meds.
Or when shit gets broken from them getting spooked or they start "pronking" indoors, hopefully not when a child is around.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Handwash30

VIP Member
Billy looks like he hates her fucking guts. Hope you made it out alright mate, ask for a full risk assessment next time you get summoned to the petting zoo. She obviously has taken a shine to him but the feelings not mutual, you can almost read his mind as he smirks and shakes his head.

Bit odd as well that they look to be a 2 person team but she’s just not acknowledged the prettier young woman at all, funny that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just taking a look at the food on the counter. That’s obviously what she believes is a “posh lunch” for her “guests”. It looks like it’s hardly been touched but there’s used plates and cutlery. I’d bet there were more people there than just Billy, Nameless woman and Hinch.

A bit random but I’m always amazed at how she’s happy to eat in front of others. One of my huge ED hang ups is I will only eat in front of a select few people - ie my immediate family. I cannot eat in front of others at all. She has so many hang ups I would have thought that would have been one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Stacybee

I’ve got a feeling I know where she wants to go with this. There’s sometimes clips that go viral of things to do with animals behaving in certain ways or that are not normally in the house. Can imagine some lapping it up if it was viewed abroad. The odd woman with alpacas in the kitchen and a dog with its own bedroom. I honestly think she’s trying to go viral. Watch soon for a reel or TikTok.
I live in the US and I think she's a horrible, self centered idiot. I found tattle 3 years ago because I knew I couldn't be the only one who couldn't stand her.

But on a funny note. We finally got the pink stuff over here. My husband was reading the label and turns to me and asks, what's a hob?.
I looked him dead in the eyes and said, it's a penis.
I've had to Google a lot of words and phrases used in the UK. I used to NEVER be able to understand what the hell Mario was saying until I watched Outlander and then something flipped in my brain and now I can understand him perfectly

Have no fear, I told him a hob was a stovetop 😉 didn't want him taking the pink stuff into the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 71

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Loving your morning routine Soph but I see you’re feeding your chickens mealworms, don’t you know that’s against DEFRA rules? Do you know why? It’s cos they are mainly imported from Asia where they are fed on human shit and while it’s ok to feed wild birds if you are eating your chickens eggs you’re digesting 💩 💩 enjoy!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Ass? I think you’ll find Sopha that the word is arse, FFS... where does she think she’s from all of a sudden, ass my arse 🙄 I hope poor Billy had already eaten, unless he likes his food covered in floofhead dribble 🤢

Goodnight Nusties. The pain of missing my dad is unbearable tonight, why do we have to be without those who mean the absolute world to us.... xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 69