Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just broke a hip and drenched my tena lady at the WW in Frankie and Bennys. Wtf!!! I'm pissing myself at the stupidity of the women. That poor young stylist working there didn't know what to do with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
To be honest both my dogs sleep in my room too with me, they won’t leave my side for a minute. I’ve always thought it odd that he has his own room too. She’s weird not us!
I can’t even go for a wee without my 3 year old and my spaniel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This! The thought of those dirty camels bringing in chicken, dog, and their own tit on their feet plus all the bacteria around those little boys makes me sick. The only one positive is a bout of Salmonella-induced weight loss for Inchasaurus Rex
That's the first thought I had as well. Imagine the bacteria all over the floor that the bucktooth bastard brought in and spread throughout the house. Makes me shudder just the thought of it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve confused myself. From the wording (and the fact that it’s completely inappropriate in this space) I assumed this was a Tesco table? But it looks so much like the sideboard, which isn’t her range. So is this just a silly, expensive table?
Either she’s hanging from the ceiling or that looks like a bloody coffee table, it’s so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in the name of fuckery is going on at tend farm. Does she think she's Dr Dolittle or something? That is just mental. And her manic laughing to boot. I'm sure she's having some sort of breakdown. Why would you even do this. Her behaviour is just down right barbaric. And she stands there cackling away thinking it's funny? Sophie you need help. And fast.

Show me other people who let alpacas into their home. I doubt you'd find any. Oh and Sopha, have you heard the phrase 'like a bull in a China shop'? Yeh well that very well could be the alpaca in your gaff if you are not careful. It may get spooked by your idiotic laugh, then it would be absolute carnage.
She's a full on 24ct prick, end of.

View attachment 1519443
👏👏👏 Totally true, imagine if it had started Pronking or whatever it is, straight through the Pantr Y door. Bloodbath. I really think she is having some kind of breakdown

Reactions: 23
Something like this you mean? Properly looked after alpacas on an actual (Useless) farm with loads of space to roam & be free to do what livestock does. You don’t let them in the damn house, she’s insane!
Bless Michael though, I can see why GQ are desperate for him 😉 I’d watch these guys over her bleeping fluff heads any day of the week.
I love useless farm & Michael

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we all knew she was desperate for this to happen as soon as she said she was getting alpacas

Reactions: 36
The only reason she hasn’t taken Roy to choose a bedroom is that I think even she knows she won’t be able to get him back down the stairs. Has anyone contacted Emma to ask if they can gift a mattress to an alpaca in need?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yeah she is so like just a normal girl like us……😡😡 I mean who the duck movs house and pays for someone to arrange their tit……??? 😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
@LetsHearItForTheBoyzzzz from the last thread, someone posted a screenshot of a message they got back from BHWT saying they’d spoken to Sophie about the dog chasing the chickens around. Someone will have the screenshot, or it will be in the last few pages of the last thread. Before alpaca-(lack of)gate.

Reactions: 15
Let’s face it, they already have a lot of moments where the family are brought down by a bout of the shits so I doubt they’ll even notice getting ill from the alpacas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
The only reason she hasn’t taken Roy to choose a bedroom is that I think even she knows she won’t be able to get him back down the stairs. Has anyone contacted Emma to ask if they can gift a mattress to an alpaca in need?
She could always turn the music room into Roy's bedroom🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hola you Arsenal Holes! Had family events the last few days so not been around much here..I have read the first and last few pages (including recap like a good girl!) of the last 2 freds but struggling to see where the chicken people had a conversation with her...pretty please could someone link me the tea? I'm fank you.

I have caught up on her wanky stories though, what a bore fest. Comments on her last 2 reels were abysmal. Camels in the kitchen...not cute or funny for anyone involved. Henry "wanting to get in the shoot" looked like him rushing to his safe space (under the table) where he felt protected and hidden (check his eyes and body language.) Her new nails look mouldy. Last story with the heavy breathing and the new diffuser thing does Billy instruct her on which hand to hold it in for the take? What a tit sad life.

Reactions: 27
So basically whoever said in the last thread that Notafarm is just a staging house for adverts was 100% right.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s still a boring old witch I see.
Get the livestock out of the kitchen you minty cow 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So who said tesco can’t be posh. Actually I don’t think anyone ever said it. Why are they still promoting her when all she does is belittle them.
And the ww in the kitchen. I bet them 2 poor people are asking for a pay rise.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.