Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling I know where she wants to go with this. There’s sometimes clips that go viral of things to do with animals behaving in certain ways or that are not normally in the house. Can imagine some lapping it up if it was viewed abroad. The odd woman with alpacas in the kitchen and a dog with its own bedroom. I honestly think she’s trying to go viral. Watch soon for a reel or TikTok.
I live in the US and I think she's a horrible, self centered idiot. I found tattle 3 years ago because I knew I couldn't be the only one who couldn't stand her.

But on a funny note. We finally got the pink stuff over here. My husband was reading the label and turns to me and asks, what's a hob?.
I looked him dead in the eyes and said, it's a penis.
I've had to Google a lot of words and phrases used in the UK. I used to NEVER be able to understand what the hell Mario was saying until I watched Outlander and then something flipped in my brain and now I can understand him perfectly

Have no fear, I told him a hob was a stovetop 😉 didn't want him taking the pink stuff into the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Well, how very professional was that little episode?
So Hinch the "very proud of my home and my cleaning routine " ambassador/representative decides that right in the middle of a "Tescos home" advert she should invite the alpacas to run through her kitchen devouring food and contaminating work surfaces and floors and she thinks this looks good for a store that prides themselves on being professional?
What next....opening a new store with Rod by her side, taking Raymondo for a quick shop in the tesco trolley?
This womans a joke, cant wait to see how poor Billy reports his days work back to his bosses?
Dont know about 'Every little helps' she needs lots of help!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1519926
Bit of a step too far. No one wants to think about your arse.
Unless this is some subtle word-play on the suggestion that she wanted a donkey. As ass can be used interchangeably with donkey if you're trying to be cryptic.

Or she's thrown that in just for tattle conspiracy theory benefit and I've been reeled in.
Not very professional is she? Talks arse, penis, sex, inuendos, tit, middle finger etc on her business instagram, this all from a sales women who is very aware she has some VERY YOUNG followers and mentally unwell people following her.

Reactions: 37
D’ya know, call me old fashioned, I have a few ‘bits’ that I use in the shower, but I keep them in the shower, not laid out on a stupid bench (was that even waterproof?) beside the shower. Also, I know what I’m putting in there to use and what for, I wouldn’t put a random dish brush in there.

But oh my gosh, you’re so silly and relatable Soph! :cautious:

(Disclosure: I do, in fact, have a dishmatic in my shower. I use it to clean the glass periodically :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I live in the US and I think she's a horrible, self centered idiot. I found tattle 3 years ago because I knew I couldn't be the only one who couldn't stand her.

But on a funny note. We finally got the pink stuff over here. My husband was reading the label and turns to me and asks, what's a hob?.
I looked him dead in the eyes and said, it's a penis.
I've had to Google a lot of words and phrases used in the UK. I used to NEVER be able to understand what the hell Mario was saying until I watched Outlander and then something flipped in my brain and now I can understand him perfectly

Have no fear, I told him a hob was a stovetop 😉 didn't want him taking the pink stuff into the shower
Pink stuff is quite tit actually. I'm not a massive fan.

How popular is she in America tho ?

Reactions: 11
So she’s showing off her NEW purchases in her NEW expensive house with the shower running in the background, presumably to get nice and warm before she gets into it. I’ve had my quarterly bill through from my water company saying that me and my 2 children use enough water for a 5 person household and I need to reduce how much I use. How I do not know!! I do 3/4 loads of washing a week, wash up once a day and have a hot water tank that holds 50L of hot water at one time meaning you get approx 6 minutes in the shower before the water goes cold……..oh to have the luxury of allowing it to run for god knows how long before I get in!! My hot water would have gone by the time I finished pissing around like she has done tonight. Not to mention the fact we’d all be sharing bath water because I wouldn’t be able to afford to pay the bleeping water bill 😂😂 and that defo wouldn’t go down well with my kids 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 39
She only wants to CLEAN the shower so she can feature an advertised product £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Reactions: 22
Sophie missing the mark once again! People are being told be resourceful with water, don't waste water, take shorter showers and here's Sophie running her shower to photograph for Instagram content 🙄

Reactions: 31
Sophie missing the mark once again! People are being told be resourceful with water, don't waste water, take shorter showers and here's Sophie running her shower to photograph for Instagram content 🙄
Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t watch the news, (too boring and doesn’t understand it) or have any conversations or ideas about what’s actually going on in the world. I think she just knows Sophie’s world and not interested in anything or anyone else

Reactions: 15
Noticed the pile of her books appeared on her foot stool come coffee table earlier, another one in the works perhaps? Or has she got book ends in the new range from Tesco and needed to display them?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.