Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of fuckery is going on at tend farm. Does she think she's Dr Dolittle or something? That is just mental. And her manic laughing to boot. I'm sure she's having some sort of breakdown. Why would you even do this. Her behaviour is just down right barbaric. And she stands there cackling away thinking it's funny? Sophie you need help. And fast.

Show me other people who let alpacas into their home. I doubt you'd find any. Oh and Sopha, have you heard the phrase 'like a bull in a China shop'? Yeh well that very well could be the alpaca in your gaff if you are not careful. It may get spooked by your idiotic laugh, then it would be absolute carnage.
She's a full on 24ct prick, end of.

View attachment 1519443
:sick:

That image of Jimbobnoknob’s head on a T-Rex 🦖- bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This! The thought of those dirty camels bringing in chicken, dog, and their own tit on their feet plus all the bacteria around those little boys makes me sick. The only one positive is a bout of Salmonella-induced weight loss for Inchasaurus Rex
And all the fox tit, remember, Hennerz loves to roll in it all the time. And now she has hens (or, at least one) she will certainly have foxes.

Reactions: 18
It's all got to be a spoof.Nobody could get so much so wrong so consistently.
She's completely bastardsised that house.
I understand the appeal of the original House.It stood aloof,no sign of life but beautifully manicured gardens,you couldn't help notice it from the road.
Now I'm met by an ugly,weathered (already) gate and a glimpse of a clad building that would have made the Duckworths proud.
The main vehicle always looks in dire need of a wash.My grandkids and their mates would love writing "bet you wish yr missus was as dirty as this" in the dust.
Don't get me started on the Interior.No.It has to be some kind of joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I have a horrid feeling that the “stylists” are actually in to prep the house for a OK Magazine reveal/deal

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's all got to be a spoof.Nobody could get so much so wrong so consistently.
She's completely bastardsised that house.
I understand the appeal of the original House.It stood aloof,no sign of life but beautifully manicured gardens,you couldn't help notice it from the road.
Now I'm met by an ugly,weathered (already) gate and a glimpse of a clad building that would have made the Duckworths proud.
The main vehicle always looks in dire need of a wash.My grandkids and their mates would love writing "bet you wish yr missus was as dirty as this" in the dust.
Don't get me started on the Interior.No.It has to be some kind of joke.
Are you the previous owner 🤣 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So who said tesco can’t be posh. Actually I don’t think anyone ever said it. Why are they still promoting her when all she does is belittle them.
And the ww in the kitchen. I bet them 2 poor people are asking for a pay rise.
Her. It was her. All the time. Way to promote your own range, huh? For someone in sales she’s not that smart.

Reactions: 20
I have a horrid feeling that the “stylists” are actually in to prep the house for a OK Magazine reveal/deal
I wonder what her mother has instructed her to wear this time?
Will it be a duplicate of her besties wedding gown or total tweed.
My monies on this look
Screenshot_20220822-200108_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m calling bingo on the sheep saying “oh Soph you’re so funny” regarding them WWs - when in actual fact she’s a stupid bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She asked that stylist guy if he wanted to move in for fucks sake I would be out of there faster than a bat out of hell. Wonder where they boys are when all this styling shot is going down

Reactions: 29
Billy looks like he hates her bleeping guts. Hope you made it out alright mate, ask for a full risk assessment next time you get summoned to the petting zoo. She obviously has taken a shine to him but the feelings not mutual, you can almost read his mind as he smirks and shakes his head.

Bit odd as well that they look to be a 2 person team but she’s just not acknowledged the prettier young woman at all, funny that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Those Tesco staff looked at her exactly the same as my sisters looked at me after my 20 year marriage ended when he got his tart pregnant and I was making some really tit decisions 🙄.

I did actually giggle at the lit pantry - she’s clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The fake laugh gets on my tiiiiiits

You can tell she doesn't have friends, real friends atleast. She tries too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's the epitome of a sadistic bastard. Although I do get the impression that she does it all on purpose to create a reaction on Tattle. And then gets a kick out of it. Like narcissists do when they want attention.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.