Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who.the.duck spends over 1 million pounds on a new home, spends a huge amount of money ripping everything out for no reason and replacing it all JUST to let some stinking farm animal swan into the kitchen. Talk about being privileged. It's actually pretty horrendous that she thinks it's alright. Does she think it's like one of those safari places where giraffes pop their head through the window at breakfast?

You live in Maldon you bleep. This is not normal behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Oof that foot really is a claw isn't it. I thought the close ups in the last thread were a photoshop job 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes with a £1k gifted mattress
WHAT! Where do I see pictures? Surely anybody that loved their dog that much and wasn’t grossed out by dogs/animals in their home would let the dog sleep in their bedroom on a dog bed on the floor? My dog would go barmy if he wasn’t in the same room as us. Maybe I’m the weird one 🙈

Reactions: 15
Someone asked how alpacas pee, well I can tell you they lift their tails and a massive, violent stream of piss comes out. A lot of piss!!!!!!!!

Alpacas are dirty and smelly. She is a bleeping idiot for allowing that behavior. Especially because that one is the alpha and not yet reached maturity. He will start asserting himself more and more as long as they allow it.

I got trapped in a stall by the alpha when I was taking care of an alpaca farm. The owner told me that I had to assert myself and let him know I was in charge. Easier said than done.

Funny she never mentioned male berserk syndrome or I'd have been, nope, I'm outta here.

• Sick
Reactions: 74
Won't be so bleeping funny when it's muddy as duck out and they're traipsing it all over the beige floors and walls.
Or when everyone is having to take worming meds.
Or when tit gets broken from them getting spooked or they start "pronking" indoors, hopefully not when a child is around.
This! The thought of those dirty camels bringing in chicken, dog, and their own tit on their feet plus all the bacteria around those little boys makes me sick. The only one positive is a bout of Salmonella-induced weight loss for Inchasaurus Rex

• Sick
Reactions: 42
WHAT! Where do I see pictures? Surely anybody that loved their dog that much and wasn’t grossed out by dogs/animals in their home would let the dog sleep in their bedroom on a dog bed on the floor? My dog would go barmy if he wasn’t in the same room as us. Maybe I’m the weird one 🙈
To be honest both my dogs sleep in my room too with me, they won’t leave my side for a minute. I’ve always thought it odd that he has his own room too. She’s weird not us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That chunky furniture looks like the stuff my mum had back in the early 90s, when blue and yellow was all the rage. I can’t see anyone buying that now?

Reactions: 16
So she's just put up her latest ad for her tesco tat for the huns to buy, then tags the link to her £1,500 sideboard as if they're going to chuck that in their basket with their £10 diffuser
Piss taking twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The state of that kitchen for a tend cleaner. Our kitchen is tiny, but it’s cleaner than that and free of livestock, and I actually cook in it and work full time in a real job,
She’s so deranged, just a size 5 foootz hop and a skip away from a Netflix documentary - The ADVENTURES of Mrs Hinch and her JOURNEY to rock bottom.

Reactions: 27
Won't be so bleeping funny when it's muddy as duck out and they're traipsing it all over the beige floors and walls.
Or when everyone is having to take worming meds.
Or when tit gets broken from them getting spooked or they start "pronking" indoors, hopefully not when a child is around.
Something like this you mean? Properly looked after alpacas on an actual (Useless) farm with loads of space to roam & be free to do what livestock does. You don’t let them in the damn house, she’s insane!
Bless Michael though, I can see why GQ are desperate for him 😉 I’d watch these guys over her bleeping fluff heads any day of the week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Complains when James walks through the house with dog tit in a bag but finds alpacas…..livestock that carry god knows what germs and have walked through their own tit to walk in the house hilarious 🙄

Stupid bleeping hole! 🤬

It’s not funny, it’s not cute, it’s a health risk to those two innocent little boys and a risk to those poor animals.

Instagram need to cancel this witch asap. She’s absolutely vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
What in the name of fuckery is going on at tend farm. Does she think she's Dr Dolittle or something? That is just mental. And her manic laughing to boot. I'm sure she's having some sort of breakdown. Why would you even do this. Her behaviour is just down right barbaric. And she stands there cackling away thinking it's funny? Sophie you need help. And fast.

Show me other people who let alpacas into their home. I doubt you'd find any. Oh and Sopha, have you heard the phrase 'like a bull in a China shop'? Yeh well that very well could be the alpaca in your gaff if you are not careful. It may get spooked by your idiotic laugh, then it would be absolute carnage.
She's a full on 24ct prick, end of.

View attachment 1519443
Omg. Disgusting. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
E9643E66-1080-43A0-8983-3E1813771D4E.jpeg
0A043C42-6B16-4CF4-A3F6-8B7A17D7F122.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.