Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20220822_210308.jpg

Bit of a step too far. No one wants to think about your arse.
Unless this is some subtle word-play on the suggestion that she wanted a donkey. As ass can be used interchangeably with donkey if you're trying to be cryptic.

Or she's thrown that in just for tattle conspiracy theory benefit and I've been reeled in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
A display of shower shite next to the bath on a bit of old tree, she probably just uses a puff like normal people do, she tries too hard all the time, she needs some real friends, a good talking to by her management and a good shag from jimbobtinynob

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she put that crying laughing face after every bleeping sentence?? She’s bleeping demented her

Reactions: 30
That’s a toilet brush you spoon but you could wash your bum bum with it. She knows exactly what it is she’s trying to get engagement and a laugh ….bleep
Are you supposed to “style” your house now with things laying around on display that are for show and not to be used?? Or is it only a thing if you’re a twit on the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmmm I love an alpaca-licked rubbery cheese slice with a stale biscuit. The hostess with the mostest. The look on the Tesco man’s face tells a thousand words…

• Sick
Reactions: 25
As she’s had a photo shoot, can we all assume she’s now unpacked everything? 😂
Her followers are so gullible to her lies and here she is playing her part, trying to entice them to go buy more of her products.
Wonder how long it took for her to get Roy inside and be able to start filming? Everything is STAGED including an alpaca in the kitchen! She uses her animals and kids as she does her followers 😡 I hope that Hen adoption company have seen what she’s done today - she’s a liability. Totally irresponsible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would you want useless tit lying around all over the gaff, stuff u will never use, just for ‘display’

imagine living your life, all staged for the gram 😂 its like a bleeping film set!

oh..wait..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A display of shower shite next to the bath on a bit of old tree, she probably just uses a puff like normal people do, she tries too hard all the time, she needs some real friends, a good talking to by her management and a good shag from jimbobtinynob
Jimbob and good shag in the same sentence 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh you have a waterfall shower how nice. I have two, Sofa , so screw you.

I'm not going to comment on the camel loose about her hoouse.

She's an idiot. That no one really outside of Instagram knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No doubt Tesco gifted that food in a hamper for their lunch. Doubt she provided it. Billy or whatever his name is probably bought it with him

Reactions: 23
Guarantee she'll soon have the alpacas, hens and whatever other new inmates she'll obviously have no trouble getting, lined up for some sort of freaky photoshoot on the staircase at Notafarm 🙄🙄 she's not right in the head 💯 those poor poor (human) boys of hers 😞😞

Reactions: 19
That bleeping Teshcooooo table in the crappy booooofffff looks bloody awful. As for the WW being in the kitchen, wtf……. she’s a grade A bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.