Mrs Hinch #578 All IKEA and no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely bone idle. I've just spent two days in the hospital receiving a four pint blood transfusion due to severe Anaemia and I've still done more this morning than that lazy mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ffs. All the adulation in the comments for her getting up at SIX AM is ridiculous. Do none of her sheep work? (Don’t answer that). I’m a single working parent, I’m up well before 6 to sort myself and everyone else and the house out before leaving at 7 to drop my kids at childcare before going to work. Then coming home and cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, parenting, gardening, everything all by myself. Yet she’s the hero cos she films some pretty things that she got given for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Wish I had your energy’ oh duck off you sycophants. Laziest witch on the gram, doesn’t look after her kids or take them anywhere and took the easy money route by selling their souls instead of getting a proper job. Spends the majority of her time welded to the sofa filming from there. Absolute joke. Why are all these people so thick. God she boils my absolute piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs. All the adulation in the comments for her getting up at SIX AM is ridiculous. Do none of her sheep work? (Don’t answer that). I’m a single working parent, I’m up well before 6 to sort myself and everyone else and the house out before leaving at 7 to drop my kids at childcare before going to work. Then coming home and cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, parenting, gardening, everything all by myself. Yet she’s the hero cos she films some pretty things that she got given for free.
6am is normal time to get up and get going for a lot of us pal ❤ We don’t all have the luxury of being in the house all day for the gram

But guess what! we can hold our heads high and know we haven’t sold our kids our souls to the devil for a few quid - we earn an honest wage : our kids aren’t plastered all over the internet, vomit and all, for aunty Titsalina and uncle Bumstretcher…..personally, I wouldn’t want her life for allll the money in China 🥲

blessed be 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a deluded sheep this woman is! So a superhero is someone who is never with their kids, who buys livestock but doesn’t really have the land for them to roam, who has a dog that they never walk, someone who is able to lie daily without a conscience, someone who is happy to plagiarise others quotes,someone who is happy to comment on others tragedies and pretend she is their friend, someone who doesn’t care what’s happening to the planet etc etc. Soph will NEVER ever be a superhero - she continually breached covid rules whilst the real superheroes eg NHS workers, Emergency services, supermarket staff, teachers etc etc etc all worked and did their best under difficult situations. This woman just dicked around trying to make herself relevant to keep her cash flow moving. Soph is a waste of space and a drain on society and needs cancelling.
Yep...y,ou've summed it up there!

Reactions: 6
6am is normal time to get up and get going for a lot of us pal ❤ We don’t all have the luxury of being in the house all day for the gram

But guess what! we can hold our heads high and know we haven’t sold our kids our souls to the devil for a few quid - we earn an honest wage : our kids aren’t plastered all over the internet, vomit and all, for aunty Titsalina and uncle Bumstretcher…..personally, I wouldn’t want her life for allll the money in China 🥲

blessed be 🙏🏼
Getting there thank you x
Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Blah blah blah she’s just a boring old arsenal hole 🥱

how even her sheep are still interested I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her followers are obviously as bone idle as her if they think that she’s a super hero because her morning routine consists of basically feeding her animals, picking up animal tit and feeding her kids. Standard morning in every house that has animal and children. Was that her attempting to wash her hands if so, I’m not suprised they’re prone to tummy upsets in that house. All she did was stick one hand under the tap 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
My eldest has been working since the age of 15 on a market stall. Then got a job at 17 been working there since plus bringing her little girl up, does the school run, goes to work, comes home does the housework etc, my 2nd child has been working since 16, does 50 plus hrs some weeks, saves his money, helps out his grandparents too, goes to uni in sept, has dropped his hrs at work but still has a job, they both pay for everything, I always told them don’t get nice things in life without working hard for them! So Sopha your routine is nothing new at all, just novelty as per usual cos when the cold weather hits those animals will be shipped out of tend farm never to be seen again!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does this mean they’ve already installed the lights, found on Twitter🤔
Never in all my days did I expect to see my name up there next to the "famous" Mrs Hinch...🤣🤣
Anyway yes, I would imagine so, none of us are sure whether any of this happened last week, last month or last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 2
It doesn’t work for me 🤔
How strange!
Here it is again, otherwise it'll be in the Mrs Hinch threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.