Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually surprised she hasn't tagged the companies in that story. Maybe she's saving that for her freshn up Friday cleaning the coop story later.
If by “cleaning the coop”, you mean someone else (the groundskeeper) doing the actual dirty work of getting rid of the tit and then Hinch sprinkling a bit of sawdust down, then totally! 👍🏼

Reactions: 25
When I look at Hinch stories, I dont use Instagram because I don't want to add to her veiws and stuff. I use an anonymous website. If you look at the top of my screenshots it gives two different timestamps. Anyone know why?
It’s the time she’s uploaded them on IG

Reactions: 4
When I look at Hinch stories, I dont use Instagram because I don't want to add to her veiws and stuff. I use an anonymous website. If you look at the top of my screenshots it gives two different timestamps. Anyone know why?
She posted them 15 mins apart. The first says 58m and second is 44m when I look on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Uploading one photo then carrying on with your long weekend away Soph? Happy to be proven wrong. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the chickens are her latest fad. Like the llamas were, the work shop and her children. She’ll be bored soon enough and then what?

Should have added that JimBobNoJob was a fad at one time 🤭

Reactions: 24
I think she's trying to copy useless farm, it's in America and has a very high maintenance emu called Karen (brilliant) the lady has also had botox but doesnt filter her pictures and is very pretty. I'm starting to see the resemblance.

Reactions: 17
Yes because your average hincher needs to know which chicken cleaning products to use

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.