Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little nose on the sister’s Facebook. I can’t believe Freda wore white to her daughters wedding. What a nutter!

View attachment 1510649
Freda is a narc arsenal hole. Pass it on.

I feel sorry for the sister. I'm sure Freda loves to remind her of how famous her daughter MRS HINCH is. Hinch talks about Mamfa as if she's a charity case.

She'll have to be forever grateful to Hunch for simply handing the keys over to Greyskull 🤮🤮

Reactions: 35
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else find it revolting and unhygienic the amount of rings she wears more so now with her animals? I highly doubt she is but if she’s cleaning out the alpacas and Hens and even stroking them all day long no matter how many times you wash your hands your rings will harbour dirt. She then ‘makes’ her food concoctions with those same manky rings on🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So this morning she has stated that the hens love chasing Henry round in the garden. Well that will end in tears soon wont it? They've only been there about 5 days (that's if they were brought home in real time and not months ago)
They'll be old news soon enough once the next poor animal is carted in for her ever ongoing brag circus.
She deffo has an addictive personality, i knew someone like that, every few months they'ed have a new 'hobby' ,put their all into it, money/time, get all the equipment for whatever it was, talk about it to people like it was their life's biggest passion to be doing whatever it was and then you'd never see or hear of it again when the next thing came along.
(I wonder how the Hinches Spanish is coming along? Remember that one?:rolleyes: haha)
I really hope she doesn't get a Donkey next as speculated in the comments the other day, and if she does approach any Donkey charities/adoption places i hope they tell her NO! Spoilt cow can also learn that new word too as it seems she doesn't hear that one often!

Reactions: 27
Whenever she posts a pic with lies information I just don't believe it. Ok I believe they probably look healthier, I believe they love corn on the cob and I believe they've laid eggs...but show us them chasing Henry around the garden because it was only a few days ago they arrived and you said they would EVENTUALLY be allowed to free roam which I thought would have been months of work not days 🤣 jeez, she puts the fat dog next to peg once and now they're all integrating together! Show me or it didn't happen

Reactions: 27
She lets the chickens chase Henry round the garden? What in the actual duck? Is she for real? Well that’s gonna end well isn’t it. What a stupid cow
See the wooly wankers are yesterdays chip paper.

Reactions: 28
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else find it revolting and unhygienic the amount of rings she wears more so now with her animals? I highly doubt she is but if she’s cleaning out the alpacas and Hens and even stroking them all day long no matter how many times you wash your hands your rings will harbour dirt. She then ‘makes’ her food concoctions with those same manky rings on🤢🤢
Not to mention nails 🤢 if there's one trend I hate seeing at the moment is women with over the top long nails, not hygienic at all and I always wonder how they manage to go to the toilet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just took a load of shots of myself using snapchat filters while wearing no make up and I recon I could pass for a reasonably attractive 28 yer old (I'm nearing 40 and average looking). Honestly, there are so many out there where you can barely tell its a filter and just tweaks you enough that some of the fine lines are gone, a bit more colour in your cheeks etc. I can see how it would be addictive and damaging to younger people seeing twats like Soph all over Instagram using them and not declaring it, pretending that is what she actually looks like. I really hope the Instagram influencer culture is on the way out

Reactions: 25
Not to mention nails 🤢 if there's one trend I hate seeing at the moment is women with over the top long nails, not hygienic at all and I always wonder how they manage to go to the toilet 🤣
Agree! All the dirt that must accumulate underneath them makes me itch!

Reactions: 7
Exactly or clean a baby’s bum revolting if you ask me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her nails alone tell you she dosent do the gardening or so much as pull a weed up. Lazy moo

Reactions: 15
If the chickens can run all around the garden, that means they can get into the WW enclosure as it's not full fencing?

Reactions: 9
£1000 for a second hand “Mrs Hinch” sofa? I could puke, it’s so ugly. Is this the start of her loyal followers starting to see through her facade, or is this woman just redecorating and getting herself into debt trying to replicate Hunch’s tend farm??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.