Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Soph,she's in such a mess,if only she had a bestie whos passion was arranging stuff 🤷‍♀️
Oh....wait🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god, ffs. It’s a kids playroom Sofa you don’t need to style it, you just put the kids toys in there and let them play.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion: Stacey,Stacey your mate's in a jam,get round there quick and give it yr best ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did she get new nails done?!?!
Unpacking is obvs top of her list of things to do then 🙄🙄
As for her decanting spices from one labelled glass jar to another ...no words 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a great ad for pickfords if they’ve managed to lose the clothes. We used a cheaper removal company and they provided wardrobe boxes we literally put our clothes in it they went in the van and then emptied them into the wardrobe as soon as we got there.
why does she have to try so hard to be relatable with this BS lies.
what has she been dressing ron in if she can’t find his clothes,? of course they’re not lost!!!
I’m so sick of these prerecords trying to make out that she’s not unpacked yet. Does it make the sheep like her more??
I’ve moved several times and unpacked completely in a weekend even when I was a single parent with 3 kids I managed fine also without any child care.
just admit it we’ve moved in and unpacked.
She is a liar, actress… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're gonna get splinters sitting on those logs.
In their bunbums innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🎶 We're off to see the Hinches, the Hinches over at 'tend farm, all we have to do is follow the brick shhhlipped road to the Koi carp pond 🎶 🤣

I'm tit at rhymes and it was supposed to be in the style of Wizard of Oz 😂 I'm sure one of our talented nusty hens can improve on my dire attempt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.