Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the alpacas while the hens are out in the yard chasing the dog? 🤔

I guess she’s running after them too, coz we know that Henry is well supervised with the chickens and she’s in total control and able to stop him doing any damage.

Reactions: 19
Aah Sophie Dolittle today, animal trainer extraordinaire, face changing expert, best mummaz ever and devoted wife, said no one ever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I see Peggy will be the favourite then like whichever one of the alpacas she favours (and her children)

Also didn't someone say you aren't supposed to hold chickens that way due to their air sacs 😔
Probably going to suffocate the life out of it....like she has everyone/everything else in that house!!

Reactions: 23
Extra intriguing that she's using a product that clearly has "cruelty free" on the front after all the speculation in comments and on here about P&G and their atrocious animal testing record.

Aaaaaaalso....how the duck is it relevant to 90% of her sheep that that these products have "joined the family"? She's a bleeping grabby bastard.

Now that's something we all need to add to our shopping list this week whilst cutting down on essentials....stupid woman, how many people watching her does she think have chickens??
Probably the same amount that she thinks has resin driveways 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those eyebrows 😱 they shock me every time I see them!! I know I’m old but please tell me they aren’t a fashion thing! No one where I live has them and hopefully no one will!! Poor chooks will be shocked into not laying setting eyes in those every day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean it's a lovely photo of Soph and Peggy, just a shame it looks nothing like her. Stop filtering your pictures Soph. It is not you.

Reactions: 18
Actually surprised she hasn't tagged the companies in that story. Maybe she's saving that for her freshn up Friday cleaning the coop story later.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.