Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning she has stated that the hens love chasing Henry round in the garden. Well that will end in tears soon wont it? They've only been there about 5 days (that's if they were brought home in real time and not months ago)
They'll be old news soon enough once the next poor animal is carted in for her ever ongoing brag circus.
She deffo has an addictive personality, i knew someone like that, every few months they'ed have a new 'hobby' ,put their all into it, money/time, get all the equipment for whatever it was, talk about it to people like it was their life's biggest passion to be doing whatever it was and then you'd never see or hear of it again when the next thing came along.
(I wonder how the Hinches Spanish is coming along? Remember that one?:rolleyes: haha)
I really hope she doesn't get a Donkey next as speculated in the comments the other day, and if she does approach any Donkey charities/adoption places i hope they tell her NO! Spoilt cow can also learn that new word too as it seems she doesn't hear that one often!
Donkeys need to be in pairs at least as they get depressed & lonely on their own ..... let's hope she doesn't get one & shove it in with the wooly wankers ....

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Freda is a narc arsenal hole. Pass it on.

I feel sorry for the sister. I'm sure Freda loves to remind her of how famous her daughter MRS HINCH is. Hinch talks about Mamfa as if she's a charity case.

She'll have to be forever grateful to Hunch for simply handing the keys over to Greyskull 🤮🤮
Also Mamfa said she had to pay for child care when she was studying. Who's the fave then?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
£1000 for a second hand “Mrs Hinch” sofa? I could puke, it’s so ugly. Is this the start of her loyal followers starting to see through her facade, or is this woman just redecorating and getting herself into debt trying to replicate Hunch’s tend farm??
Two sofas and “poof” I don’t know why this has tickled me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Change of nails again! Lovely grass green 🤣🤣🤣 is it still a thing to show others filling up jars and stuff. It's boring!

Reactions: 17
She could fit all those spices on one shelf 🤷‍♀️ Wouldn’t look good for the gram though I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's that Shakey transition thing she keeps doing all about? It's shockingly shite and makes me feel sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got a bargain with your jars there Soph! Only £25. I've got lots of money spare to decant my spices from the glass jars they are already in, to another glass jar. She's a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh look, filtered Soph holding a chicken. Fascinating.

There's no way in hell she can distinguish between the 3 of them, but I bet our own Tattle Henthusiasts will be able to spot when she swaps one out for a new one 🧐

Reactions: 15
Confused to duck as to why I would spend £1 on a spice from the supermarket, in a glass jar already labelled to then spend another £1 to pour it into a glass jar, and then add said label.

Waaaaaaaay too much time on her hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why is it necessary to filter the waste of time spice jars? She always does the reveal with a filter why?
Also someone ought to tell her that salt isn’t a spice!!

Reactions: 25
So basically she binned her old jars and all the spices she had for deco at greyskull..to buy new jars and spices for deco at the tend farm.

Reactions: 34
Do you think she final had an epiphany that tumeric is actually spelt turmeric 🤣 hang on let me get my magnifying glass I can't see that tiny writing 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just like everything else in their life, the spices it the cupboard are to look good for the gram

Reactions: 22
Nearly broke my neck running here after I saw that spice cupboard!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She only knows how to use TUMERIC (sic) and HERBS (unknown origin). WTF is she doing with all those and why such a waste of space?? OMG she’s a kid playing “Mummies and Daddies” in her dolls house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.