Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a little nose on the sister’s Facebook. I can’t believe Freda wore white to her daughters wedding. What a nutter!

B658B0E8-B4AE-4442-B955-34ED5CA71B07.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I see the pinned post of Ron meeting Len is back, probably because that's the most engagement she has had on a post in ages.

Reactions: 11
Yes this is accurate, so busy admiring herself in a mirror, phone or TV she hasn't the time to look at anything other than how to keep things as they are.

You see these women come away from the mirror to demand love from 'props' and to keep the Beta man in his place with manipulation. They are see through like glass.

I see a woman do the " my Dad died" trick, it's to stop her husband leaving, "if you leave me our daughter will end up like me" trick.

She used it on her followers and tells them how her Mother and Father stole child support From his children from.a first marriage. She got a house paid off with cash when he died, yet acts as if she went into poverty, her family made her siblings go into poverty not her, she became rich when her Dad died from life insurance paying off her house.

I guess some really are that thick they can't put it all together.
Whilst it is awful she’s using her dad’s death to manipulate her partner into staying. It’s quite normal for life insurance cover / death in service to be enough to pay off some or all of the mortgage when someone dies. It’s obviously not a goal, but assumes that the upheaval of losing a loved one and your home doesn’t happen all at once.
When my dad died the life insurance wouldn’t pay out even though he paid his premiums and died young not due to his own negligence. My mum was broken and couldn’t fight and we had no help from anyone. It was terrifying to be 12 and not have a dad or a home. Additionally, just because the house is paid off that doesn’t mean that a mum can also afford bills, council tax and everything associated with running a family home in a single income. God help anyone now in this situation with increase in the cost of living.

Reactions: 5
The woman is a social disgrace for doing that, what a loser.
You just don’t do it, do ya? Everyone knows not to wear white unless you’re the bride! Can definitely see where Soph gets her attention seeking, selfishness from

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally think she is pretty thick, definitely in an academic sense, but she’s good at manipulating her sheep, and plays up the little old me shite. She doesn’t seek to better herself beyond material stuff, what happened to learning Spanish?! People sometimes say ‘She’s a good saleswoman I’ll give her that’ but she’s actually rubbish at that too beyond I laaavvv it guyssssch. You only have to see how utterly dense the sheep are, right place, right time for this insta tit or she’d still be auditioning for TOWIE and doing tend hair extensions. That’s my take on it anyway!

Reactions: 23
You just don’t do it, do ya? Everyone knows not to wear white unless you’re the bride! Can definitely see where Soph gets her attention seeking, selfishness from
I once saw someone in a Facebook group post a picture of herself in a short white lace dress as someone else's wedding. It was one of these 'be kind' moderated groups, she was basically a really vile person to the bride, then trying to get others banned by posting the photos in the group, these destructive people know they do evil.

Reactions: 10
Quick Facebook search of the sisters name…
Clearing the loft around the same time Hinch is giving away her house 🤔

10000% the sister is moving in
Hardly a great big charitable event then is it, it's just family helping family whilst making a suitable investment for the future?

Reactions: 7
Please tell me this stupid cow isn’t letting some hens chase her dog round the garden???? Imagine the trauma for her sons if the dog snaps and kills the hens. What the absolute actual duck is she thinking.

Also why are you posing with a bird as if it’s a puppy? Weird little duck.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Another new face today lol and them boys won't be able to run around in that huge garden without standing in chicken tit! Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 24
I see Peggy will be the favourite then like whichever one of the alpacas she favours (and her children)

Also didn't someone say you aren't supposed to hold chickens that way due to their air sacs 😔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.