Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Tend farm is filling up like Noah’s ark, vulva have finished now she can hoover the drive with her Shark

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1509277
My sister has sinned 😞 I almost had her but she has wondered over to the dark side hens can we all say a prayer for her and keep her in our nusty thoughts.blessed be ATV
In the name of The Father, the dog and some white spirit.
Arrrrggghhhhhhhh-hen!
Is about as religious as I get.
Thoughts are with you at this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just thought I’d jump on her

mrs h I hope your reading this
Whilst your glamourising your extravagant lifestyle with your fuc**nh alpacas! And ridiculous drive way . In the real world people are struggling to even afford to feed there kids and with winter coming not even afford heating the basics !

so instead of shoving it in peoples faces and a lot of people are beginning to dislike you , why don’t you do some charity work or something to help others. You can’t even see what’s around you because your head is so far up your own a**

ps you with never be like ss as people respect her and she’s worked for what she has you on the other hand have not ✌🏼

Reactions: 16
I’ve just reported all of those (minus a handful of genuine ones) and then when I go back into her followers there’s a load more bots. If anyone else has 5 mins over a coffee it’s quite therapeutic 😉
How do you report bots??

Reactions: 2
Sorry this is off topic but only found out how to bold text and make strike through text 😂😂 sad twit here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you really believe that though? I think it’s all part of the act
I think she is uneducated, in the sense that if it doesn't benefit her, she has no value attached to it. Has no interest in what is going around her, to busy eye bleeping herself, a basic classic narcissist.

Reactions: 22
I think she is uneducated, in the sense that if it doesn't benefit her, she has no value attached to it. Has no interest in what is going around her, to busy eye bleeping herself, a basic classic narcissist.
I think a lot of this kind of persona has its origins with the Jade Goody effect. Thing is, she was genuinely uneducated and somewhat innocent (social media and insta-fame wasn't a thing then), and people saw her naivety and vulnerability and took it to heart.
You see this played out over and over again; Joey Essex - plays thick but you can tell from the way he's built his fortune and empire that he's not.
Hunch has seen it work and has decided to go down that route I think. All the 'little old me' tit.
Thing is, Jade came from a very unstable and deprived background, and Joey lost his mom at a young age. Awful things for anyone, but it helps with people feeling supportive and somewhat protective of their character. SS plays to it also, but has the background of a young, single mom which many people relate to. This witch doesn't have any of that, she clearly comes from a stable (both financial and emotional) background and it's known she and the ball-less wonder both have successful sales careers behind them.
Anyway, that's my analysis for the day! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes this is accurate, so busy admiring herself in a mirror, phone or TV she hasn't the time to look at anything other than how to keep things as they are.

You see these women come away from the mirror to demand love from 'props' and to keep the Beta man in his place with manipulation. They are see through like glass.

I think a lot of this kind of persona has its origins with the Jade Goody effect. Thing is, she was genuinely uneducated and somewhat innocent (social media and insta-fame wasn't a thing then), and people saw her naivety and vulnerability and took it to heart.
You see this played out over and over again; Joey Essex - plays thick but you can tell from the way he's built his fortune and empire that he's not.
Hunch has seen it work and has decided to go down that route I think. All the 'little old me' tit.
Thing is, Jade came from a very unstable and deprived background, and Joey lost his mom at a young age. Awful things for anyone, but it helps with people feeling supportive and somewhat protective of their character. SS plays to it also, but has the background of a young, single mom which many people relate to. This witch doesn't have any of that, she clearly comes from a stable (both financial and emotional) background and it's known she and the ball-less wonder both have successful sales careers behind them.
Anyway, that's my analysis for the day! 😂
I see a woman do the " my Dad died" trick, it's to stop her husband leaving, "if you leave me our daughter will end up like me" trick.

She used it on her followers and tells them how her Mother and Father stole child support From his children from.a first marriage. She got a house paid off with cash when he died, yet acts as if she went into poverty, her family made her siblings go into poverty not her, she became rich when her Dad died from life insurance paying off her house.

I guess some really are that thick they can't put it all together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.