Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you’d say her full name unless this character was thought about ages before her Instagram took off🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I see Miss greedy has announced her book launch, Hinch has yet to comment even though she’s glued to Instagram🙄
Of course you would. Don't even know why they would come up with Hinch. This is all a very well thought out sales plan for years

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I won't lie I never ever go back and read pages I've missed on days hinch does nothing cos it's just irrelevant chat half the time. I only catch up when she's uploaded her pre records 😏
I'm doing the same at the moment, keeping up is easy. There was a time when I didn't miss a reply but now I jump straight in at the end of the latest thread. I did start to read thread #3 in the early hours though, came across this, not sure if she's thick as duck or just an actress! Apt right now though

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just checking if this has downloaded
Can't see it, can hear the audio. Has anyone got the clip of her on the coach and another clip of her and couple of her friends in their hotel room around the same time as this video? Think it's on one of her "kids" Facebook posts.

Reactions: 7
And I absolutely love the anxiety talk here. Thank you everyone that talks about social anxiety I am riddled with it and struggle everyday and you all around exactly like me and make me sound nornal. I hate people that make it up because I wish I could make it up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cannot believe the (lack of) number of comments on the Hen and Hen grid pic. The pic of her bedroom has more comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.