Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have so much in the bank? As a charity that should be spent.
They sound like absolute assholes but charities are required to have reserves in case of having to wind down. For the charity I work for it’s £20 million in the bank at all times minimum. So that might be legitimate but still if they like hinch they’re dead to me

Reactions: 10
Ok guyyyzzzz hold the phone, inch and hinch got married, i didn’t know if I’m honest as she has never mentioned having a big expensive wedding, I would love to have seen a photo of her posing and eye bleeping herself in her big meringue dress and Jamie or should I say Tom Hardy crying when he sees her starting to walk up the aisle, his ickle princess, they are so couple goals, but then I’m forgetting that she doesn’t like to be seen because she such an insecure little wallflower but I really hope she had a beautiful day with her beauty family,,, I’m thank you ALV 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm doing the same at the moment, keeping up is easy. There was a time when I didn't miss a reply but now I jump straight in at the end of the latest thread. I did start to read thread #3 in the early hours though, came across this, not sure if she's thick as duck or just an actress! Apt right now though
View attachment 1509770
Lmao I do think she's just fikkk as duck, she didn't even know what apocalypse was or how to say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you really believe that though? I think it’s all part of the act
Probably is but to be honeschhht I'm that bleeping bored of her I can't even answer your question 🤣
If it wasn't for the people on this thread and when it's good on here then it's good and entertaining but other than that I'd never watch her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can 100% feel a post or story brewing with twinkly tit music overlayed with a slightly slowed down video of a hotel room or something coming soon.

Caption saying she’s so lucky, never imagined it etc.

Followed by a story of feeding carrots to the llamas, frozen sweetcorn to the chickens captioned with how much she’s missed the boys

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.