Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the mental health talk I do think she clearly has some issues but imagine your husband and mum caring more about the money than your actual well being because they keep pushing her I know she’s a money grabbing cow but I’ve always felt it’s more what’s going on behind the scenes that really fuels her future moves it’s why she’s NEVER happy or content
Yes, those around her are scamming everyone.

This is an opinion, I am not trained in the medical field. It is my belief that this increase in mental health issues is from poor medicine - lots of undiagnosed physical health issues and medicating standard trauma that happens to everyone and always has , along with strange things happening to brains that grew up on social media. There has always been personality disordered people, they breed back in the day via rape yet more like them - because they can't help the missing parts of their brain that makes them lack empathy, harm people and be selfish. We have had various ways of dealing with these people throughout time, they will always be with us. We pay people to protect us from these people via taxation and to deal with them in a humane way, they have let us down.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.