Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Battle has opened my eyes to these fakery so called influencers and I realise from this thread to LP's thread to Brummy Mummy and SS they all have the same personality traits don't tjey? crappy parents ✔
Dishonesty about everything ✔
Hate their partners/ children ✔
(Emily Norris and LP especially ) sooo controlling they treat their kids like toddlers ✔
Have pets they don't look after tick ✔

Is there like a school for influencers you have to attend to gain these traits or does it come from the fame and money because I often feel like a tit mum but my 2 kids have love and privacy and I don't think any money in the world is worth compromising that

Reactions: 29
Surely you’d say her full name unless this character was thought about ages before her Instagram took off🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I see Miss greedy has announced her book launch, Hinch has yet to comment even though she’s glued to Instagram🙄
She’s probably lying in the dog bed clawing her neck and redialling Penguin who”re not answering as they know it’s her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do lurk but the repetitive hen talk & repetitive question of who’s moving into greyskull has put me off, not having a pop at the OGs as it’s not them, i love you all, but I can’t stand when people don’t read the recaps or a few pages before like the rest of us so we’re left reading the same old questions.
There’s no words for Hinch, boring as per. Hoping for a freshen up Friday tomorrow
Anyway, thanks for thinking of me you mouthy bleep ❤ Bet ol’ jimbob is fuming that Peggy has a bigger pecker
The recaps are the best 😂😂😂 The chicken chat also bored me stupid 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sopha probably zips it up when he’s not performing or on show on the gram, his mouth is very small in comparison with his head 😂
Omg yes!! He does have a right meat head. Maybe he has a normal mouth but his gigantic head makes it look small. Bet he is crap at eating 🐱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t like to say wether she has anxiety or not. It is very questionable but after spending almost 20 years having councelling I know mental health is very different in each person. Iv been told on many occasion that I’m a liar because I don’t take medication. The reason being is councelling and talking to people helps me which I know I am very lucky. A very good friend of mine and someone I saw most days through work. Was the life and soul of the party. He was a singer in a local band. He killed himself to start with non of us could believe it. He’d planned everything letter last to everyone, his funeral. He’d even left a letter for the people who would find him. His letters will never leave me. And we know he’d been planning all this for over a year. Yet nobody had any idea. You really never know what someone is going through. I think when people on here are saying if you have genuine anxiety you’d be this way or that way. Maybe just think what that could make others on this page think.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
6A666C19-3312-4174-836E-06FD823D18B8.jpeg

My sister has sinned 😞 I almost had her but she has wondered over to the dark side hens can we all say a prayer for her and keep her in our nusty thoughts.blessed be ATV

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’m bound to be Hepburn with this but.... Oh my days, the comments she gets 🙄 Apparently Sopha’s love and compassion is a guiding light and WILL save the world! 🤢 Trust ol’Sopha to reply to that one, probably wrote it herself... If not, what the feck is that hunz on about? It’s ridiculous 🤢

View attachment 1508681
bleeping freaks aren't they 🙄🙄 they literally worship her...I swear the arselicky comments are getting worse 🤮🤮
Take off those rose tinted glasses ASAP sheep!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just checking if this has downloaded

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Battle has opened my eyes to these fakery so called influencers and I realise from this thread to LP's thread to Brummy Mummy and SS they all have the same personality traits don't tjey? crappy parents ✔
Dishonesty about everything ✔
Hate their partners/ children ✔
(Emily Norris and LP especially ) sooo controlling they treat their kids like toddlers ✔
Have pets they don't look after tick ✔

Is there like a school for influencers you have to attend to gain these traits or does it come from the fame and money because I often feel like a tit mum but my 2 kids have love and privacy and I don't think any money in the world is worth compromising that
There is a type of woman and the man is always a certain type too.

Reactions: 4
With regards to the mental health talk I do think she clearly has some issues but imagine your husband and mum caring more about the money than your actual well being because they keep pushing her I know she’s a money grabbing cow but I’ve always felt it’s more what’s going on behind the scenes that really fuels her future moves it’s why she’s NEVER happy or content

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.