Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone down a Chewton Glen taxidermy rabbit hole….
Let’s remember this was over £1,000 per night, and Lennie was 10 weeks old at the time.

Soph rocked up in her new Victoria’s Secret tracksuit and basically wore it the entire time.

Mug Shots and Ribena

“Did you know this is real?”

Nutribullet speculation

Apparently when the hotel asked Jamie if they’d like the turndown service Jamie replied “I hope I don’t get turned down after this 😉

Then I got bored.
I’ll give him that, it’s actually quite funny. Probably sailed clean over her birds nest, dark roots empty head.

A certain poster will come on spouting venom as per then it’ll be locked 😴😴😴
Nusty jealous trolls will be getting blamed.

Reactions: 6
The whole wedding was staged, played out and definitely planned before "Mrs Hinch" was launched...
The whole thing has been a story written and acted out to get to the point they are at now, non of it just happened (to little ole me!) It was the work of good marketing technic and sales pitches!
And that's what makes a good sales person....it takes a while until you realise you have been well and truly taken in but like timeshare and double glazing sales people, it does finally END!!
There's a pic from her hen do on Mamfas fb with the hashtag mrshinchmademedoit...... make of that what you will

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She's such a fraud. My social anxiety is so bad that I haven't married my partner of 24 years purely because I don't want to be the centre of attention. Not even a Gretna green us and 2 witnesses type wedding. The struggle is real and sofa is a prick.
I know exactly how you feel, as I feel the same x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m bound to be Hepburn with this but.... Oh my days, the comments she gets 🙄 Apparently Sopha’s love and compassion is a guiding light and WILL save the world! 🤢 Trust ol’Sopha to reply to that one, probably wrote it herself... If not, what the feck is that hunz on about? It’s ridiculous 🤢

View attachment 1508681
That’s size 5 foootz levels of brainwashed, I think this hun has been on the Lenor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry it is that difficult for you. It's cruel that excessive confident people scam people and pretend they live a life you do, it harms those they scam and it harms you.
Thank you, I’m not as bad as some as I can go on the odd work night out because people are too busy to look at me but the thought of standing in front of a room of people saying vows is a big no.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you, I’m not as bad as some as I can go on the odd work night out because people are too busy to look at me but the thought of standing in front of a room of people saying vows is a big no.
I am not a person who requires all the attention, nor as keen to be invisible as you. Prince Harry has a lot to answer for, making a wide range of personality types a fashionable mental health diagnosis cult.

There are personality disordered people who lack empathy, that is normally due to inheritance of neurodivergence or trauma damage to specific parts of the brain (can't be helped). Lacking in empathy, confident, greedy types that scam the public - who should be the focus of those we taxpayers fund to protect us, though the services we fund are full of scammers too.

Reactions: 11
I thought I’d have heaps of pages to catch up but nope.
I won't lie I never ever go back and read pages I've missed on days hinch does nothing cos it's just irrelevant chat half the time. I only catch up when she's uploaded her pre records 😏

Reactions: 20
I won't lie I never ever go back and read pages I've missed on days hinch does nothing cos it's just irrelevant chat half the time. I only catch up when she's uploaded her pre records 😏
I don’t go back and read the end of a thread if there’s a new one as anything big is usually on the recap or people are still talking about it, I try and see if I’ve missed anything when I’ve been at work though.

Reactions: 8
I am not a person who requires all the attention, nor as keen to be invisible as you. Prince Harry has a lot to answer for, making a wide range of personality types a fashionable mental health diagnosis cult.

There are personality disordered people who lack empathy, that is normally due to inheritance of neurodivergence or trauma damage to specific parts of the brain (can't be helped). Lacking in empathy, confident, greedy types that scam the public - who should be the focus of those we taxpayers fund to protect us, though the services we fund are full of scammers too.
Totally agree. Some of these influencers like to play the ‘don’t know what I’m doing card’ but they know - hinch very much included - mention the words mental health/anxiety/depression and it’s game on. It really does turn my stomach for those, myself included, with multiple mh issues watch silly people like this turn it into a money making trend.

Reactions: 8
I miss you brightening this boring thread up, you're not around much, hope you're OK fat troll @Andioooop xxx
I do lurk but the repetitive hen talk & repetitive question of who’s moving into greyskull has put me off, not having a pop at the OGs as it’s not them, i love you all, but I can’t stand when people don’t read the recaps or a few pages before like the rest of us so we’re left reading the same old questions.
There’s no words for Hinch, boring as per. Hoping for a freshen up Friday tomorrow
Anyway, thanks for thinking of me you mouthy bleep ❤ Bet ol’ jimbob is fuming that Peggy has a bigger pecker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I do lurk but the repetitive hen talk & repetitive question of who’s moving into greyskull has put me off, not having a pop at the OGs as it’s not them, i love you all, but I can’t stand when people don’t read the recaps or a few pages before like the rest of us so we’re left reading the same old questions.
There’s no words for Hinch, boring as per. Hoping for a freshen up Friday tomorrow
Anyway, thanks for thinking of me you mouthy bleep ❤ Bet ol’ jimbob is fuming that Peggy has a bigger pecker
The recaps are some of the best things, skilfully written and like a Best Bits episode. Sometimes when I’ve been really busy I’ve only managed the recaps and the first couple pages. I can’t believe people don’t read them first.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The only consolation is that poor hen, who only learned to walk yesterday, will still be able to outrun that obese potato of a dog.
Sorry this has made me cry with laughter 😂 😂 😂
I'm not a regular on these threads, I can't keep up or be doing with her relentless bragging, but whenever I do read, I can guarantee I'll be laughing within seconds, you nusty trolls are too funny.

Got to feel sorry for the bloody hens though, what will get them first, foxes, dog, llama or the fact that the Hinches are not hen people?! Sympathy also to the Fat Hen for (in addition to his dull life as a photo prop and emotional support animal to a feeder) being presented with 'dinner' and then being told he has to be 'tend friends with it, which must be confusing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
There's a pic from her hen do on Mamfas fb with the hashtag mrshinchmademedoit...... make of that what you will
Surely you’d say her full name unless this character was thought about ages before her Instagram took off🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I see Miss greedy has announced her book launch, Hinch has yet to comment even though she’s glued to Instagram🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.