Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you are right 1k a night for that suite😳😳😳
You're bang on the money here @Status:PiningTheBog ! They're in the Marryat Suite and it upwards of £1000 per night to stay in that room. If the sheep can't see that they are literally being fleeced now, they never will. They'll just say how hard Soph and Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit work and how much they deserve the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Random thought of the day. The fruit on that plate is not the berries etc that you would use to make smoothies, so why the nutribullet??
Has Soph had her gastric band reinstated?

Reactions: 11
Haahaaa what a pair of idiots. Sophie’s stories look like the sun is shining and they are abroad and then Jamie’s stories the sky is literally grey and looks like it’s about to rain, just goes to show how much she filters videos/photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Random thought of the day. The fruit on that plate is not the berries etc that you would use to make smoothies, so why the nutribullet??
Has Soph had her gastric band reinstated?
That’s exactly what I thought 😂 a lovely peach and grape smoothie! Then again when you’re used to eating jus roll and turmeric and spaghetti hoop pie…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched MR hinchs stories, sophie is completely awkward, she’s riddled with anxiety but so uncomfortable in front of the camera, it’s clear that he’s the one who forced this mrs hinch thing like mentioned previously.

Reactions: 18
She sounded common as duck and thick as tit and could tell she wasn’t putting it on.. holy duck even I know what a bidet is and I failed most of my nationals 🤣🤣
She absolutely does know what a bidet is. Prat's like her think that acting dumb and innocent makes them cute and relatable. It doesn't, it makes her look like the prat that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🤢🤢🤢🤢 when he said oi oi about the hot tub later ....think I just vommed in my mouth!!!
Their sex life is literally as dry as the Sahara desert

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Watching Gemma A story, looking after her daughter alone as Gorka is away, walking their 2 dogs and there’s Hinch never been alone with 1 child ever🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Who's seen Married at First Sight? 😂
Genuinely felt like I was watching an episode when they're first alone and are awkward as duck.
Just walking around the room randomly holding a rose, ogling toilets, grabbing mug shots and having a staring competition with a dead bird.. anything to avoid physical contact with that bleep, Inch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She absolutely does know what a bidet is. Prat's like her think that acting dumb and innocent makes them cute and relatable. It doesn't, it makes her look like the prat that she is.
Exactly, if that was me I’d be saying don’t post that, I don’t want people thinking I’m a bleeping fool, but no, 31 year old ‘cleaning sensation’ and mother of 3 doesn’t know what a bidet is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Inch could have done better, I’d much prefer a treehouse😊😊😊
Only reserved for the likes of Zoella and Alfie Dyes - they go there and story their getaways like a pair of teenagers! 🤢 Pretty sure they were ‘gifted’ a weekend stay in the treehouse and have returned several times since with friends.

I love luxury hotels, but I’d hate to go to a hotel like this and bump into any of these lazy, narcissistic imbeciles. Can you imagine them constantly posing, filming, posting and checking their phones every 5 seconds. Isn’t Zoella and Mrs Hinch represented by the same management company or am I wrong??

Reactions: 14
I also get making a huge deal over your first wedding anniversary and 5th, 10th and so forth, but they treat every anniversary as a big hoo ha, I really don’t get what’s wrong with an early night 😉😉😉😉 and a dominos 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Those 2 are so awkward together! I wonder what they actually do with their time when it’s just the 2 of them, they have no chemistry whatsoever

Reactions: 19
Only reserved for the likes of Zoella and Alfie Dyes - they go there and story their getaways like a pair of teenagers! 🤢 Pretty sure they were ‘gifted’ a weekend stay in the treehouse and have returned several times since with friends.

I love luxury hotels, but I’d hate to go to a hotel like this and bump into any of these lazy, narcissistic imbeciles. Can you imagine them constantly posing, filming, posting and checking their phones every 5 seconds. Isn’t Zoella and Mrs Hinch represented by the same management company or am I wrong??
Yes both by Gleam, I knew I’d seen the hotel before on Instagram

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.