Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but if my husband told me he’d organised me a surprise for our anniversary I definitely wouldn’t have thrown my loungewear on. Surly you’d use it as a perfect excuse to pamper yourself and get dressed up after having a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mugshots and ribena. All that's missing from this anniversary extravaganza is a tub of ice cream with a hand carved message from Inch saying how special his special girl is. I will say this again, what does it say about their relationship when they are both arsing about on Instagram filming every detail instead of switching off their phones and enjoying the break?
There’ll be an undisclosed ad in there somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mugshots and ribena. All that's missing from this anniversary extravaganza is a tub of ice cream with a hand carved message from Inch saying how special his special girl is. I will say this again, what does it say about their relationship when they are both arsing about on Instagram filming every detail instead of switching off their phones and enjoying the break?
what a banging anniversary, you’re just jealous hunnay, everyone wants Ribena and mugshots for their anniversary. I cannot imagine the riveting conversations these two must have. Don’t even get me started on the sex life, i bet jimbob and his chipolata are like Simon from the inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Also while I’m here lying beside my 3 year old discussing why he can’t have a birthday cake right now it makes me think -

She shares so much - where’s Ronnie’s big boy room ? Where is the constant chat as he watches his programs squealing when his favourite character comes on ? My youngest two children are a few months older than Ronnie and their speech is miles ahead and one of them is on the spectrum and a lot of that is BECAUSE OF LOCKDOWN.

Sick of Lockdown being used for her crappy parenting.

Because Sopha that’s what you both are crappy selfish stuck up pricks who don’t deserve those boys.
It's someone's birthday somewhere in the world, give that boy a birthday cake!!:ROFLMAO: it's so annoying that everything is so overshared but then as soon as something isn't picture perfect it's either pushed aside or defended in such a snappy manner. Don't share so much if you can't handle opinions

Reactions: 3
That room tour video is cringe. The awful music they’ve put on too. Ha! the shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Fake fruit, Fake fruit"??? No Hunnayyyyy its real fruit... She is so used to all the fakeness now she doesn't know what is real and what isn't...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg the photo, bloody hell! I’ve only ever seen her on Instagram, she looks nothing like she posts. She’s very like a blonde Dani Dyer in his photo. She just have dysmorphia to think that elf look is normal.

Reactions: 12
Ive never seen her just hold both kids on her hip, it’s the standard way once they can hold their head up & easier. She was the same with Ron. Nearly dropped the poor kid once whilst clapping for the nhs

So awkward for a second time mum
If you notice she likes to hide her front with things/people and now today a random rose.. she uses Lonnie as a human shield

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.